Chapter 19 - Family Matters (2/2)

This chapter does have a sex scene. If you don't want to read the sex scene, skip the last section when she gets back from her parents house. Thanks! Hope you enjoy!!

Chapter 19

"Today defiantly didn't go as I planned," Megan sighed as she threw herself back on the giant bed behind her.

Landon stood by the tv, taking off his jacket. He quickly tossed it on the chair before jumping to lay down next to her. She smiled over at him as he pushed a strand behind her ear, "I know. I'm sorry baby."

Instead if answering like she normally would, she turned herself over so she was straddling his waist. He seemed shocked at first, but took advantage of this opportunity and placed one hand on her hip. The other hand slowly slid up her dress so she could stop him if she wanted.

Only she didn't stop him, she just stared at him with intensity and love. He took it as a sign that it was okay and slid his hand up a bit more before resting his hand on her left breast.

She gasped a little bit from the skin to skin contact. Sure he's touched her around that area before, but it just felt different to her this time. Almost like she was finally ready.

Suddenly, Landon cut her gasp off by pressing his lips against hers in a rough fashion. She was stunned but kissed him back after a few seconds passed by. He started to lift up her dress but suddenly stopped and spoke in a low husky voice, "If we do anything more, I won't stop."

"Then don't," she traced her lips down his neck. She picked up his hands and placed them back where they were. All he did was try to move his neck away from her lips and moved his hands from her stomach and breast. She sighed before getting off him, "I'm sorry. Maybe I should just take a nap."

Megan quickly got up off him before he could stop her and face planted into the white pillow. She sighed out in to the pillow as Landon came up beside her. He laid down next to her and wrapped his arm around her back.

"Bunny, I want to. I've wanted to. I have waited for three years and I'd still wait. You're giving this wonderful thing to me that you have saved. I don't want to you just give it up when there's nothing special about it. I want to make it like a dream for you," he whispered into her ear.

She stayed quiet for a couple minutes before turning on her side, "You don't understand Landon. This is important to me, but nothing is going to make it more special when I'm with you. It'll be a dream as long as I'm with you."

Landon gave her a small smile before pecking her lips, "I don't care. I'm going to make it more special, even if it's the last thing I do. I really hope it isn't though because I actually want to attend my wedding."

Megan chuckled lightly before standing back up. Landon sat down on the edge of the bed and patted his lap. She sat down slightly on his knee as he wrapped his arms around her waist, tugging her closer. Megan leaned her head into his chest, but as if on cue, her phone started going off from in his pocket.

He just sighed before grabbing Megan's phone and handing it to her. She gave him a small smile before flipping open her phone, not caring about who it was, "Hello?"

"Hey," Parker's rough and edgy voice filled her ear, "Mom and Steve would like to talk to you. Do you think you can come back over? They would have called, but they're talking to Lily about her outburst... Out of all the people she could like, why would she like your, 10 years older than her, boyfriend?"

"Good question. I'll call a cab and be over in around a half hour," she spoke genuinly before closing her phone, ending the conversation. She wasn't happy with her family so she didn't really feel like talking to any of them. She took a deep breath before turning to look at Landon, "They want me to go back to talk to them."