Ch 4. Life in the manor

The twins were thrown into the manor within a day of being born. Yes they had an overpowered status and wisdom of teenagers, but to be able to do anything they first had to outgrow their baby phase. They could much less couldn't move their bulky bodies to train. At least the butler had a kind heart and assigned a few maids to care for them. They had a wet nurse to feed them and maids to change their diapers. But other than that the servants did nothing else. Word travelled fast about the hatred the duke had for his children and no one dared to get on his bad side. The maids just did their jobs but never paid the twins any other thought.

But Misa and Yuzu didn't care. They knew they needed to grow up before they could do anything else. Spending their time day by day checking their statuses, sleeping and chatting telepathically was all they did. Within a few months, they succeeded in crawling and then walking, of course practicing at night when nobody was around. They also practiced talking with each other but for that they needed their teeth to grow first. After about half a year, they mastered talking and walking. But they never did show anyone, hence making the maids scorn at them for being dumb children, who caused the death of their mother and are hated by their father. Word travelled fast about the useless dukes daughters being abandoned, earning scorn by some and sympathy by others. But no one knew they would be considered geniuses for being able to walk perfectly and talk fluently in half a year, more so they hid it, continuing the farce of being useless girls for years.

However, during the year the girls turned 8, word got around that the duke's mistress gave birth to a boy and rose to the position as the new duchess. Wanting to get rid of any traces of the previous duchess, the vile woman ordered the servants of the twin's manor to return to the main house. Two 8 year olds who knew nothing about taking care of themselves and no skills in anything whatsoever left in a deserted manor with no servants, everyone pitied their future. If they left the manor and wandered elsewhere , being killed by bandits or kidnaped and sold as slaves would be highly likely. Some also imagined they would continue to hope people would come to them, rotting to death slowly and painfully in the manor. Sadly, there was no one who cared for the twins who did nothing wrong all their lives.

This isn't a fairy tale. Everyone cares for one life that is their own. People know all the better to not stick their heads into matters of the dukes family. The most the twins received was pity, never care nor concern. The nobility thought of them as bastards from the dead duchess. Commoners thought their noble status made them different, and that they were considered lucky to have been born noble, despite being ruthlessly abandoned.

This made Misa and Yuzu wail as if waiting for someone to save them from despair of the whole world looking down on them......

JUST KIDDING!!!!! THEY DONT GIVE A FUCKIN DAMN SHIT ABOUT THIS!!!!!!

Misa: that sure is a cruel way to kill innocent babies. Our stepmom wants us dead, but couldn't she have done it it a more humane way like assassination? Why want us starve to death?

Yuzu: your way of thinking is besides the point. Anyways we won't die so easily and we're free now so what should we do?

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE DUHHH!
😎😎😎😎😎😎🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳😇