chapter 1

It was a loud day at school and I was getting headaches, My eyes started to close until somebody came up to me "Wake up Tori!" Callie exclaimed "Ugh" I groan while getting up "It's time to go" Callie said I got up and grabbed my stuff.

I was walking in the hallway trying to get to the stairs, until I bumped into somebody “Ouch! Oh sorry Jayden” I said "it's fine I guess just watch where you're going next time". Callie gave me and extensive looks while I was walking beside Jayden talking to him and walked away slowly, I then hurried to class and sat down next to Callie and Jayden.

“What did I miss”? I asked “ A LOT” Callie exclaimed I looked at jayden and he winked at me and I turned my head blushing, West and Chase then walked in together. Chase sat by beside callie and West then came behind her and hugged her and then continued to kissed her forehead. “Ugh, your literally dating my enemy” I said “So what? He’s hot” she rolled her eyes. I looked at him, West then passed her a note I squinted at it. “Meet me at the tree during lunch” “omfg” I whisper to myself rolling my eyes.

Words:265
Thank you for reading the first chapter my friend helped me start off the first chapter (thanks Callie<3)
Anyways but I hope you liked the first chapter. I'll try to update a lot, My other account is -T0MMYYINNIT if you want to read my other book(s).
Bye, stay hydrated<3