ONE

THIRD PERSON POV:
Lily was walking into the coffee shop like normal. She smiled at the woman behind the counter and said: "A small black coffee please."

The woman nodded and started making her coffee. Lily got on her phone while waiting when she felt someone bump into her. She gasped as the hot coffee ran down her back. She turned around prepared to swear at someone, but when she turned around she was met with a handsome tall young man. She was speechless, he was so handsome.

"I-uh." Was all Lily managed to say. He gave her an apologetic smile, "I'm so sorry it's been a rough week. Let me help." He walked over to the counter and grabbed some napkins. "This is going to ruin the shirt I'm so sorry." He said trying to dry her shirt.

"It's not a big deal." Lily said smiling. "I'm Lily by the way."

"I'm wilber." He said giving her a big cheeky smile.

WILBERS POV:
I was prepared to take all my anger out on this poor innocent girl, but when I turned around and was met with a girl with beautiful blue eyes and long flowing black hair I froze. I knew I couldn't yell at her, she was too perfect.

"I-Uh." Was all she said, she wasn't British. She was America, and she's the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on. She was so adorable. I internally smiled at her cuteness.

"I'm so sorry it's been a rough week. Let me help." I said grabbing some napkins. I mean I wasn't lying. This week has been awful, from the breakup with me and Anna to streaming every day. I would have to say, it's been pretty shitty.

"This is going to ruin the shirt I'm so sorry." I said. I felt horrible for what has happened to her white shirt.

"It's not a big deal." She said smiling. "I'm Lily by the way."

Lily, Lily was a beautiful name. I absolutely loved it, and it fit her well. "I'm Wilber." I said giving a huge smile.

"Order for Lily!" The lady behind the counter yelled. Lily walked up to the counter with a big smile, she thanked the woman and turned to me. "It was nice to meet you Wilber."

"Wait before you go. Can I have your number? I'd like to repay you." I said smiling.

She nodded and smiled. She handed me her phone and I put my number in. "See you later." I said smiling.

LILYS POV:
I walked out of the coffee shop with a huge smile on my face. I can't believe I got his number. I took a sip of my coffee and headed back to my flat.

I arrived and opened the door, and as soon as I did I immediately text him.