TWO

WILBERS POV:

Unknown: Hey! This is Lily.

I read the text message and smiled.

Wilber: Oh hello!

Lily <3: Would you like to hang out tomorrow around 3?

Wilber: Sounds great see you then?

Lily: See ya.

I put my phone down and practically started punching the air in pure happiness.

LILYS POV:
I smile at my phone while seeing mine and Wilbers text. Then I was ripped out of my thoughts by my sister.

"Please don't tell me it's a boy." She said rolling her eyes.

I've had a bad history with English men, they just all seem to be the same.

"What makes you think it's a boy?" I said sitting up in my chair. "Come on, I know you better then anyone else." I mean she wasn't wrong. She practically raised me.

"Fine, I met a boy named Wilber." I said smiling at her. "Come on, what have I told you?"

"Don't trust English boys with far too much free time. I get it okay?" I said rolling my eyes. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

The day went on and I spent it in bed texting Wilber. He seemed like a genuinely good guy, but my sister just kept on reminding me. I'm having second thoughts on him now, what if she is right?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by an incoming facetime call from Wilber. I smiled and answered it.

"Hey!" I heard him say. "Hey what's up?"

"Nothing I just have nothing better to do." He asked showing his face, witch had a cheeky smile on it. I couldn't help but simile back at him.

We talked for hours, we even fell asleep on the phone together.

I was awaken to Wilber.

"Hey wake up, we have to meet later." He said loudly into the phone. I groaned and grabbed my phone, it was already 12:30.

"Shoot, I'll see you later Wilber." I said hanging up the phone. I took a shower and got ready. I looked at myself one last time and went to find my sister.

"Hey, Indie I'm leaving!" I yelled into her room. "Okay, be careful!" She yelled back.

I looked at my phone and it read: 2:30. I was going to be on time. I smiled and grabbed my things. Then I drove to the coffee shop.

When I arrived I spotted Wilber in the corner. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Hey!" He said smiling. "Hey, you look nice." I said sitting next to him. "You look nice too."