Coincidence?

You were in the dance club room practicing a choreography alone with Monday. The both of you are dancing to Taemin's Move.

The choreo is sexy, hot, and involves a lot of intimate touching. You two did very close body rolls to the point of almost touching the other.

After a while, the song came to an end. Monday's hands were around your neck while yours was holding her waist. Her face was very close to yours that you could feel the heat of her breath everytime she exhaled.

No one was in the room. Only the heavy panting coming from the two of you could be heard.

You were just staring at her face, not daring to look anywhere else.

She closed her eyes and tilted her head, you followed. You could feel the tip of her lips an-

~Beep Beep Beep~

You opened your eyes to see yourself making out with one of your pillows. You shut the damn alarm off and went back to sleep hoping you could finish the dream.

15 minutes of twists and turns but you couldn't fall asleep again. You just woke up but your day is already ruined.

You sat up and checked your phone.

7:16 AM

It was a Saturday. You forgot to turn off the alarm for the weekend and it costed you alot.

You just laid in your bed, frustrated that you can't finish the dream. You gave it a thought, it felt great but also weird.

--------------------

It's late in the afternoon and you are scrolling through your social media because you had nothing else to do. The dream still lingered in your thoughts no matter how hard you tried to distract yourself from it.

After a few minutes, your phone dinged. It's a message from F/N.

'I'm at the park. Was bored at home.'

'On my way.'

'Great. I'll be at the lake.'

--------------------

You arrived at the park and went straight to the lake. You saw that F/N is skipping some stones on the water.

"Took you a while." F/N didn't even bother to look at you because he/she was too busy skipping rocks.

You sat on the ground beside him/her. Both of you are just enjoying each other's company.

After a while, F/N blew at his final rock for good luck. The rock didn't even bounce. You both chuckled.

F/N laid down on the grass and sighed. Both of you are not uttering a single word but the friendship is as clear as day.

Some time passed and F/N decided to break the silence.

"Thanks for coming. Needed it."

"Wanna talk about it?" You offered.

There was a brief pause.

"Just had a small fight with my parents. Nothing big, but it made me a little bit upset." F/N answered.

"What's the fight about?"