T.G.I.F

~Beep Beep Beep~

The sound of the alarm reverberated in your room, waking you up. Greeted by the early rays of dawn, the first thing that came into your mind is Jihan. You felt a strong, weird urge to be with her.

'It's too early in the morning' You got up and did your routine for the nth time.

--------------------

You were walking down the pavement towards the main entrance of the school when you heard a voice call out your name.

"Y/N!"

At that instance, your environment changed. The sudden shift caused you to stop on your tracks. This was not the school anymore, it looks familiar but not in a good way.

You were standing on one side of a rapid. In it were stones, spaced enough for a person to walk from one side to the other.

From afar, you saw your younger self on one of the stones, kneeling down, trying to reach out to something or someone. Then it dawned on you, it was that moment.

Reaching out a hand, you muttered "N-no." But suddenly, you felt a warm sensation and you were back near the the school.

A soothing voice greeted you from behind "Good morning." It was Jihan. The warm sensation you felt was from her back hugging you.

You immediately turned around and hugged her like your life depends on it. Reminded of that occasion, you were trembling, breath shaking.

"A-are you cold? You're shaking a bit." Jihan says in a worried tone. Not knowing what to think, you mindlessly nodded your head.

"How come I don't get a hug?" Jiyoon pouted.

"Unnie, Y/N's a bit cold." Jiyoon hastily joined in on the hug. Jaehee saw this and followed "Hey! I want a hug too." The four of you remained hugging for a while.

Embracing the three, your nerves began to die down. You started to regain some of your senses.

"Feel better?" Jihan asked. "Y-y-yeah" is all you can say.

"I think it's better if we go inside now. I don't know about the others but they'll get here soon enough." Being the oldest here, Jiyoon's big sister instincts kicked in.

The four of you got inside and at this point, your mind's still hazy and your breathing and your legs are still a bit shaky. With the guidance of the three, you slowly scooted over to a bench nearby and sat down, the others followed.

"How are you feeling?" Jihan asks.

"I'm a bit okay, thanks." You responded.

---------------------

A while later, you're starting to feel a lot better. You were enjoying the other's company but sadly, the bell rang, signaling that classes are gonna start soon. Having said your goodbyes, the four of you went separate ways.

While walking down a corridor, you were on your phone when someone yanked you to the side. "What are you do-" You took a look at the person, it was F/N. "Oh, hey. G-good morning." You said. "Good morning. Anyways, don't you have something to tell me?" Muddled, you replied "I do?"

F/N fished for their phone and showed you a picture of you and Jihan holding hands. You took their phone to inspect the picture closely. Yep, it's definitely you and Jihan yesterday.

"How and where did you get this?" Panic settled in. "I have my sources." F/N replied with a grin.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend. Look at you, all grown up now. How did you guys meet?"