Void

"Okay, but how are you a Gryffindor?" I asked Christine and all the girls nodded and looked at her

"I don't know, maybe the hat was right... when I was ELEVEN, people change. Some more than others" She said in a 'making a statement' tone

"Okay, okay"

"We get it"

"But, like, it's not like I'm not a Gryffindor anymore. It's just that I will not be stepped on and they hate it"

"Same" Clarice said and our heads whipped back at her "What? I'm supposed to be nice with everyone, and I am, most times cause I don't think is fair not to be, but... you know, sometimes people are over-the-top mean"

"Well, now you have not one," Ashley started

"Not two" Dianne kept going and looked at me

"But," I said, shaking my head at our silliness

"Three, Slytherin friends" the three of us said in unison

"And a Ravenclaw and a Gryffindor, don't forget we're useful" Cristine and Janett said, also in unison, singing the last word

We all laughed.

"Well, thank you"

It's already breakfast and we're sitting outside, with our plates levelheaded in our laps as we sit outside in the warm grass and try to warm ourselves up a little before heading to our dorms and getting ready for the day.

We've been sitting on the grass with the puff behind us for almost two hours and talked about every life detail we could think of to get to know ourselves better.

By now I think I know this girls for, like, years.

Jannet is the most goofy Ravenclaw in history, although she is the smartest girl in her house, highest grades and most of the teachers like her a lot - the others hate her because she corrected them - she has a heart of gold, but doesn't intent on sharing it with dating.

Cristine is crazy, she looks like a baddie, talks like a baddie, but over that there's just a lot of Gryffindor, she is the definition of it, although I believe all Gryffindors kinda are, but she manages not to be fucking annoying while she's at it.

Clarice may be a Hufflepuff, but she isn't that patient even if she just got used to pretending she is. Other than that she just seems to love everything and surely is never looking for a fight, the last story she told us made me sure that the only thing she's looking for is peace and company while she expresses herself.

Dianne and Ashley are kinda alike, but super opposite sisters.

Dianne is the most 'just vibin in life' Slytherin that I've ever met, she could easily pass by a Hufflepuff and that's her "secret weapon" -her words, not mine - .

Ashley is kinda more intense, like, typical Slytherin intense, like, would kill you for nothing, intense. However she just seems to want her peace and has a little of the 'just vibin in life' demeanor of her sister if you don't poke the bear.

And then there's me. They have found it hard to describe me, honestly, so have I.

Is such a weird thing. When people ask you to describe someone else the thoughts for it pop in your mind so fast you can't quite organize and place them in a sentence. But when they ask you to describe yourself everything goes blank. Almost as if you don't even know it. As if you can't remember anything that means something about you.

That is one of my worst problems, I can never explain myself, but hey, I don't have to 'cause is none of ya' business.

Anyways, the few hours passed quickly and the second the crowds started filling up the courtyard we decided it was time to go back to normality and get ready.