16🤫

all hyungs had their eyes on screen waiting impatiently what tae and jungkook had planned...

and oh boy did they regret?

of fucking yeah!

..........

tae bend down giving jungkook perfect view of his round plump ass making jungkook lick his lips and didn't even tried to fight the urge to slap tae's ass and

*SMACK*

a loud voice echoed in the room with a  low moan...

"you like to tease hyung..right my pretty peach...you know its wrong to tease hyung right? but you did wrong so you deserve a punishment right kitten? kitten needs to be punished for teasing daddy hm....come here kitten...come on your daddy's lap.." 

tae obliged quietly sitting on jungkook's lap with two hands gripping his butt kneading it softly making tae moan in pleasure that send vibrations to jungkook's nerves as tae was moaning near his ears...

tae joined their lips moaning in jungkook's mouth who was know kneading his inner thighs ...

"umm h-hyung.."

"yeh kitten?? you want something?? hmm something big and thick up your ass??"

"y-yeah hy-hyung kitten w-wants you!!!"

"since my baby asked so nicely.....bend on the table darling...let those bastards see that the one they wanted to separate had an amazing time fucking in their building ..in their cabin.....on top of their table........moan loudly for hyung kitten...let them hear you...."

..............

ohh......the screen was blank since jin switched it off.....

"so that was what they planned...." namjoon broke the silence...

"they are devil..."

"more like horny devils...." both hobi and jimin laughed on their own comments while others shook their heads...

"i am excited to see the horrified expression on the two old bastards face when they see both fucking on their mother fucking of a chair!!!" others also nodded at jimin's comment...as even tho they blacked out the screen they can hear the moaning...but they are used to that...they are habitual listening to it since last 4 months.....

........

the door burst open making everyone alert..

"umm excuji me mr. bastard ughh i-i am right now feeling high so lemme cu-ughh fuck baby you clench around me so so good ahh!!" the hyungs burst out laughing at mr. jeon and kim's facial expression at jungkook's comment who was fucking his boyfriend on his lap who was straddling him...both covered with jungkook's jacket..