27🤫

they both reached their own home.....yeah...back to korea

"koo....lets have a warm bath first hmm.." jungkook looked at tae with puppy eyes....

he just chuckled knowing what the other wants....

"yeah yeah we are gonna bath together now come here you big bady-"
"Who is still your daddy hm" jungkook said swiftly taking tae off the floor on his shoulder ..

"Hmm my daddy..but koo I don't have daddy kink....i have papi ~~~ and you love it don't you~~~" tae was giggling knowing he is teasing jungkook who can't do anything as they don't have time for it....

"I see you are taking advantage of the situation....don't worry pup...i will get my revenge with interest....." jungkook replied chuckling while spanking tae's butt...

Okk unholy children ...lets skip their bathing as they didn't do anything there.....

.....with hyngs.....
"Where are they!!!!" Namjoon shouted frustrated...its been 8 hours and they don't have any clue where the two brats are,......

"Hyung..at this point I don't know...i think we have to go back to korea... because if we can do anything..then it's possible from there only..." jimin said sighing while others nodded agreeing with him...

"Fine..*sigh* lets get back..." every one went to their rooms...but within 10 mins they all came back.....
With just one question...

"WHERE IS MY PASSPORT!!!" They all looked at each other..

"YOURS TOO???" Well lets just say jin was fed up of this togetherness...

"ONE MORE WORS AND I WILL SMACK YOU ALL WITH MY PINK SPATULA!!!"
They all gulped visibly knowing jin is frustrated ...

But oh well a particularly short human can't keep his mouth shut...

"Hyung you don't have punk spatu-*SMACK* a-ahh fuck -la...."
"...."

"Any one else???"

Everyone just shook their head vigorously eyeing jimin who was rubbing his head where he just got smacked.....

"So can we talk on how our passports just got vanished altogether???just like the brat-wait...passports are not there...brats are also-"
Yoongi's word were cut off by  a loud scream...

"THE BRATS TOOK THE PASSPORTS!!!!*SMACK!*" poor jimin...
Jin wiped his hands on hobi's tshirt who flinched back thinking he is next....

"Now....what??" Jin asked placing himself on couch....the question was the same in everyone's mind....now what???

"Lets make new passports...it will take time but..its the only way...legally...and no we are not doing any illegal stuff....." namjoon said dialing some numbers....

"Yeah...thanks.....ok bye" he kept the phn down and glanced at the boys who were looking at him with hawk eyes....

"I called one of my frnd...well not a frnd just a known person....he will make our passports....." others nodded sighing....

"But now the main issue...why they did this...."
Hobi asked plopping on the couch and both jimin and yoongi layed their heads on him....

"About that...I don't have any idea....they are someone who will plot a full proof plan...execute it in front if your own eyes....and you wont be able to pin point...."jimin said massaging his head....

"Lets rely on them for this...i am sure they are not that much of a brat to do something childish" namjoon said to which others also nodded....

"Anyone up for a movie marathon???"

"YESSS!!!"

......

"Jeon fucking jungkook!!!just you wait till i am out of this shit!!!i will kill you in the most torturous way!!!!And you know that!!!" Ofcourse he knows that...still he is risking.....
Cause kim taehyung in high heels..long black shining gown...black choker and a black hat with mask hiding his face....its all worth dying ....

"Love...seeing you like this....i am ready to die thousand times to have one view of this sight...aahh my eyes they are blessed...you in black is a literal killing sight!!!" Well jungkook was being dramatic while crying on floor every now and then after glancing at him...while tae was looking at him withbored expressions ....its not the first time....

"Are you done?"
"*BLINK BLINK*"

"Get upp kooo" sighing jungkook got up but poor boy felt a twitch down there as he saw tae going out of room while swinging his hips...jungkook would have accused him of teasing...but he knows thats just natural walk of his beautiful love....

he is a born with perfection to kill others... and jeon jungkook is more than willing to die....and even more willing to kill others for his love.....

They both went outside....and lets say kim taehyung was having his best time whoring over his love of life....like can you resist that hot body..majestic walk...that long hair tied in a bun that taehyung is more than willing to set it free.....
he took out something from his bag that he was carrying...and smiled then settled it back inside....
..

"Hey love who got you all smiley like that hmm..."jungkook asked snaking his hands through tae's waist pulling him closure as he whispered over his ears giving it a small peck...

"My hot handsome muscled hyung.....why got a problem with that mr jeon??...." tae replied back playing with jungkook's earing....

"Hmm it should be your hyung only...becoz I don't want my hands dirty in early morning ...am i right love?" The way jungkook asked staring right in his eyes firmly while squeezing his waist with both hands now....
Tae was sure he felt a shiver down his spine....

He nodded as if he was hypnotised....

"Words sugar plum i want words..." he asked again as his lips brushed over tae's...

"Yes hyung....no one can take your place...like the fuck do you think anyone can reach till my standards ?? Even if they can...they can't be a jeon with name jungkook ...a muscled hulk whose eyes are for me only...who is mine completely...i am yours and you are mine...." he pecked jungkook's lips at last breaking him out of trance...

"My love i swear i will send a soul to hell in morning because the way you are looking...no one can keep their eyes off you,....."
Jungkook said worriedly to which tae
Gave the look of...'seriously ' because jungkook was the one who told him...more like forced hin to wear this.....

"Umm n-nothing baby my love my peach...lets go....."

Chemistry is absolute shit😇

₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹
Hey so today i was sitting ...got bored of studying....i am waiting for exams....tired of studying.....so why not write?? So here it is!!!

I sm really sorry for the lack of updates. Nd extremely thankful for your patience !!!!

~~~~~glimpse