Saved By An Angel

prologue;

love is something that everyone i thought i knew was just an illusion...

something i thoght i was safe but born into a life were i just wasnt myself , my  body screamed for help but no one ever came...

LUST.... GREED.... BETRAYEL.... DESIRE... TRUST... & LOVE....

chapter 1)

melody's p.o.v.

In the dead silence of that night fear and a monsterous horror cme after me... my punisher...

from my HUNTER i ran in to the woods i stayed there and ran... i stayed in the woods till i knew i wouldn't be followed...... my A

dopted father Erick Killstone made sure i was every ounce of pain to pleasure him... pain is all he knows...

ever since then i wondered what happended to my mother and father .... why would gave me away when i have 2 brothers.... one aa year older then me.... and one 2 years younger then me....  

matt and adam .... my brothers that are gonna be with me soon if i keep moving.....

jumpping from tree to tree making sure i wont be seen on the forest floor... i hear a howle.... then a hand on my shoulder i turnd around.... and see my brother Matt.... next  to me.... i wasnt wearing much a muscal shirt a huge t-shirt.... and shrts and sweats...

i see tears and pain filled his eye's ... he takes me in his arms.... then he says, "its ging to b ok Melody.... i've got you no one will ever hurt you... i promise...."

i cried all the way to my home n=my new home and only hme finally with my 2 brothers....