╰┈➤ Chapter 1

**Y/N's POV**

It was the same shitty day, you wake up, You are still locked in your room, The only thing you could do was walking around in your room.

Sometimes your dad gives you something to do, Like drawing but he would take it away in 3 minutes.

You never saw the outside of the house, or even the life outside in the city you live in. The only thing you saw in your life was your house.

You also never went to school because your dad wouldnt let you go, you only had books about math questions and how they work.

Now it was 2PM and Normaly you shouldnt get your breakfast at 9AM.

Y/N : DAD, GIVE ME MY BREAKFAST IM STARVING

Dad : NO, YOU DONT DESERVE ANYTHING

Y/N : BUT PLEASE.. YESTERDAY I DIDNT HAD BREAKFAST AND DINNER.. PLEASE

Dad : NO

Then you started to cry and layed down on your bed again.

*you in your mind* i wished i never was born.. or atleast not born in this family where the only one who cared about you was your mother and your psycho dad and his family.. how long has it been i got locked up in my room? 3 years.. the day after mom's dead.. i miss you mom i wish i was with you right now and be in peace.. i cant take this anymore.. as soon i get out of this hell im going to work on my life.. i just hope that day comes that Someone will save me.. i also just hope my future husband isnt like him because no one deserves a dad like mine.. i'll be even happy if i just get my life together at one point..

Then you got up and wanted to change your outfit, as you were changing right infront of the mirror it showed the bruises and scars your dad gave you.

*you in your mind* yeah.. these things still exist on my body.. great

Then you changed your outfit into this :

You had a weird feeling that something would happen today, but you ignored it

*you in your mind* as if the weirdest thing didnt happen already in your life.. i dont have time thinking about something will happen today..

Then your dad came in with a plate.

Y/N : dad please let me catch a fresh air in the backyard

Dad : no, eat your food

He gave you your plate and left.

Y/N : dad please.. i beg you

But he didnt answered

*you in your mind* fucking asshole

Then you decided to sit down on your bed and eat your food.

*you in your mind* i miss my moms food.. this son of a bitch gives me only a sandwich with a single salad on it..

Then you were done and put the plate down, and just looked outside of the window.

Your house was in the middle of nowhere, there were almost no active buildings around you so you couldnt ask for help.

*you in your mind* atleast i can see the outside a little bit, instead only seeing his ugly ass face

5 hours later

It was 7PM now, you was about to take a shower when your dad yelled something.

Dad : Y/N HURRY UP BECAUSE THERE IS SOMEONE GOING TO VISIT YOU

*you in your mind* whatever

Then you got in the shower and showered.

10 minutes later

You were done, you put your white bathrobe on and walked out of the bathroom into your room.

Then your dad came in.

Y/N : what?

Dad : be ready

Y/N : for what?

Then another guy came in, but he was hot tho.

You remember your dad has a lot of stuff to pay to some people, he couldnt pay them so he just uses you as a way to pay the price

The way he uses you, is you need to have s3x with the men.

Dad : goodluck

Then he left your room.

Y/N : wha-what do you want?

Then the guy slowly walked towards you.

Y/N : wh-what is going on? what are you doing?

??? : im going to do some stuff with you

Y/N : no.. not this again

The guy looked confused as you said that, but he came closer and closer and started to kiss you all around your neck and lips.

Y/N : please stop.. i dont like this

??? : you need to, you have no choice

Then you pushed him away.

Y/N : I SAID STOP

Then he punched you so hard on your nose, it started to bleed on your white bathrobe.

??? : alright then, if you want to act like that..

Then the guy left your room, and then your dad came in.

Dad : WHAT DID YOU DO?

Y/N : I DONT WANT IT DAD.. IM DONE WITH IT.. I NEVER WANTED IT, YOU FORCED ME.. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP WITH RUINING MY LIFE.. LIKE WITH MOM

Dad : IF YOU CONTINUE ACT LIKE THIS, YOU WILL END UP LIKE MOM..

Then he left the room and you started to cry.

*you in your mind* when is this going to stop..

Then you got up and grabbed some tissues to stop the bleeding.

Then it stopped, you wanted to change your bathrobe but as you turned around two masked men slammed the door open.

Y/N : what the-

Then the two masked men put something on your mouth, you tried to escape but everything went black..

-----

dont forget to vote on this chapter x

love yall (: