thoughts on zayn

Im just disappointed that it has to come to this. People just want to push him to his limit ,where hes stressed and wants to leave. Im just upset, i love him and the bands broken without him.If it wasn't for him i wouldn't even like One Direction.

He was the one i was drawn to whenever i hated them in like early 7th grade. (Idk why i was so blind,they're amazing).

I wonder if he's okay, i wonder is his family,the band and Perrie is okay. Because. . .I'm not okay.

I watched this build up for about five years, he's broken. I want this decision to help him,not everyone is meant for fame.

Honestly I'm just in shock. I don't know what to say or do. That boy is a big part of my life.

Sorry i haven't updated any of my books. I have an EOC. (end of course exam) on Monday and i go to reviews for school on the weekend. Spring break i did nothing but i was having writers block.

I love directioners but i feel bad for the people in the fandom who pushed him alot,who believed every rumor, who had no filter and wanted hurt to be cast him and Perrie.

So technically this is an AU book now. Because now, we have to use AU to put Zayn in the band again and for Perrie to be fully happy. I can't imagine what they're feeling.

I'm upset.