Jade - chapter 2

Before i start this can i just say how Steal my girl sounds like all three albums put to one song. . .im dying(my reaction to the side)

Also basically little mix doesnt exist, sorreh. (Has been in my drafts for a few weeks)

FLASHBACK CHAPTER

Liam sat on the swings, he waited with flowers in his hands that he got at the drug store.  He auditioned for the x factor today, he made it, he was absolutely buzzing for it. But, before he leaves tomorrow he wanted to get something off his chest. Today he would Tell Jade Thirwall of South Shields that he is madly in love with her.

He waited and waited. Will she even show up? He sat and talked to himself aloud.

"So, um, you look great, fancy being my girlfriend?  No liam that sounds dumb." He ran a hand through his hair. " You look amazing, there's something ive been dying to tell you"

" And what that?" He heard he tiny little voice behind him, he jumped and a wave of heat crept up his cheeks.  "Um, you came" he stood up from the swing set. She was in her pajamas and boots, as if she had to sneak out to come and see him.

"You asked me to" Liam felt his cheeks get hotter as he handed her the flowers," huh, i thought these were for the tree you were chatting up a minute ago" she smirked slightly,  i nervously scratched the back of my neck.

" no erm, they're for you." Liam hated for things to fall silent so he cane out with it. " look you know i will be leaving tomorrow but-god i cant believe im doing this-but, Jade..." he trailed off. "Jesus this hard, Jade i dont want to leave here without you knowing that i love you,  not like a sister as in i have fallen for you like mad. I cant stop thinking about you, talking to you, looking at you. I wanted to know if you...maybe liked me back?" It came out so fast he gasped and let his breathing go back to normal. 

Her face was un readable till she threw the flowers at him and started to trudge away. "JADE! WAIT!"

She turned around sharply and in the street light he could finally get a good look at her,  she didnt look like herself.  " no! I will not wait , you decide now is a good time to tell me these things? You're leaving tomorrow!  You might never come back! You don't mean these things, you love the thought of me, this" she pointed to herself and scoffed. " is not what you want,  you deserve so much better Liam you're going to make it, i will take that to the grave. I could never love you. Id break you, then you'd wish you'd listened to me." She shook her head as his heart broke more and more.

" Men" she whispered with a heartless chuckle, " always chasing aftet something"

She looked him straight in the eyes and said the words that stabbed his heart," i dont love you Liam, i don't want to love you. Have fun on x factor because i don't want to see you anymore" she turned on her heel, he thought he saw a tear but he could've been dreaming.

He vowed that day to never say her name ever again.

PRESENT

"Every girl, every girl leaves" he sighed, he was done fighting,  he was numb. "Thats why i was so uptight in the beginning,  i was serious about winning,  i was upset and i wanted to show her just how far i could go.  She wore off the bullies at school and it was me, her and Andy till the end. I just didn't know the end would come so soon."

It was quiet in the living room of Liams flat. " You know were here for you" Zayn told him. " i know it's just somethings are tough to say outloud even when im alone." He hung his head.

" Your eyes just, lit up when you taljed about her" Liam looked over at Harry wgo was playing with he hem of his jeans. " ive never seen you look like that around Danielle or Sophia.  "

"Weve all had our first loves Harold. Mine just happened to be one of the unfortunate ones." 

"Do you still love her?Jade I mean" niall asked, he already knew the answer, he saw it in Liams eyes. "You never stop loving your first love" he answered simply.

"You should get her back"Liam looked at him with wide eyes, "I'm serious"the irish boy said. "The only way you'll ever get over her is to see her again. "

"That's...actually a good idea"stated Louis, he knew what a first love was like, after seeing her when he came home with Elounor, he realized that she helped him with his relationship with Elounor in some weird way.He knew basically the dos and don'ts  "but mate you haft to commit, you have about six months till next tour and album promotion"

"You just haft to be committed and if you see her,talk to her"Zayn said. He nodded to all his friends. He was going to do this,but will he succeed?