❧ 𝓈𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒾𝓁𝑜𝓆𝓊𝓎

❛ 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚢 ❜
/səˈlɪləkwi/
(𝚗.)
𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

perhaps we were once together. for i remember the skull-quivering thunderous roar that seemed to be coming from the back of my throat, and the silent screams of your crater eyes – when they ripped us apart. now, there are gashes on my worn out skin from the chains with which they bind my skin, my skin that's washing away, my metallic blood filling their damned voids.

how dare they think they could keep me from you?

i lean up and try to reach you, my stretched arms a million specks of cold, frozen flames, my thirsty throat still wailing in that thunderous roar. i fling my arms like wilderness set free, thrashing away at puny creatures barring my way, taking a quiet low breath at times only to rise up higher. molten lava burns my insides at the pit of my stomach, making me retch, only to solidify at the ashes of my beared skin. i make them afraid. they fear me, my touch, my screams, my jostling day and night, my yearning. their fear cages me.

god, let me be with you.

you smile sadly like a fading angel, your soft gaze holding me from far away. your milky crystalline body gleams, drawing me to you. perfection, isn't you. you are a million faults stringed carefully and delicately, making you heavenly beautiful. i hate when they throw around your beauty. i loathe the power-hungry poets who try to capture you, steal you, make you their own. i can't stand the fake and aimless lot of lovers who dare to worship your divinity. tell me, love, do you find even the slightest of salvation with them?

can anybody embrace you in entirety like i can?

i'll never stop this war with myself to reach you. one day, i'll kiss the trailing seam of your silvery gown, worship you like a true lover. one day, i'll hold ambrosia to your soft lips and we'll be immortal. one day, we'll tiptoe across galaxies in a plight of delight, and fall back into your heavenly abode when pleasantly tired. one day, we'll be one. one day, i'll reach you, i'll reach you, i'll reach you,

said the ocean waves to the moon.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰