part 2 of story

(Hi guys! Sorry for not uploading I had my exams and will prob stop updating fast bc I gotta do this shit in secret)
Y/n- so you understood?
Sel-Nope.
Y/n- THEN WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME , I SAID THAT I WAS GONNA EXPLAIN ONE TIME!
Sel- woah there babe! Calm your tits!(I meant to write tits but it autocorrected to tips 😭✋)

"CALM MY TITS!? HOW CAN I- wait....."You started blushed while selever just started to laugh."UGHHHH"
"Is it that frustrating?" "Well teaching you is so-" You were cut off by a younger girl entering the room "Brother, mother is asking how lessons are going."  "Tell her everything is fine raz. Oh btw meet y/n, my tutor" "Hi sweetie!" "Greetings,I hope my brother is learning well."  "Its going rly ;well; right sel?" You said in a angry yet calm tone
"Yea- Yeah." "Ok im just going now , happy studying brother, bye y/n" the little girl waved before she closed the door and left. "Your sister is so cute!"  "Heh. I know I'm cute like her right?"  "No your just a immature boy who can't learn in peace"  "Ouch. Well I didn't know that you were mature? Besides your not cute aswell."   "I just- UGH"
"What did your rly think I thought highly of you?"  " Bitch no didn't and I don't think about highly aswell"  "Tell me something I didn't know." "I hate you so much."  "Woah there! You know those words are hurtful right?" "That's how I feel when you don't pay attention! Besides we should be studying , not talking"  "Mk. But wait before we start studying again"  "Hm?" " Can we um- hangout after this yk at 7:00 or sm?"  "Ofc after this though mk?"   "Sure ig-" "Anyways back to topic."

~☆After studying☆~

"Mk I'll pick you up at 7:00 ok?" "Yeah sure whateves" "make sure to look cute for me Ok? ;)"  "ew sel-" "I'm jokinggggg, but srly look cute" "fine see ya at 7:00" "Bye cutie;)"  "Bye idoit"

Selever P.O.V
I waved at y/n before they left ,  gah! They were so cute and adorable! Wait- what the fuck am I thinking! She's your tutor selevr she's.your.tutor  I yet can't stop thinking about her.heh, that stubborn, smart idoit"

(Hey yall! hope you liked this chapter! I sorry for not updating I forgot this existed-  besides something about my A.U 
Sarv and Ruv have three children
Here is info bout them

Salezy◇: She is the oldest of them and got lost on foot so she grew up in a orphanage for 5 years . She was 9 when she got lost and is currently 19. She is y/n's best friend but doesn't know YET that they are the tutor of her younger brother. She has full pink hair like sarv and Blue eyes. She often wears short Denim skirts and black shirts. She also has special Star clip she got from you.

Selever♤: He is the middle child and he cannot age. He is currently 17. He also loves bunnies. He also loves bubblegum. If he doesn't have any chewing gum or bubblegum with him he will throw a fit like a 7 year old.

Rasazy☆: She is the youngest child and cannot age aswell. She is currently 15. She wears a brown shirt with a denim jacket with sum jeans.

Thats all byeeeeee!