part-3 of oneshot(new shot after this yall)

Hola ;)
Fun fact someone new gonna be featured here-

Sel pov:

"Hi selever!"Said Vanessa. "Oh hi"i said while having a knife in my pocket. "Oh btw follow me Vanessa."

3rd person pov:

Selever led Vanessa to a dark alley way. Being suspicious Vanessa asked selever why they were there. She got stung by something and fainted. She later awoke in what seemed to be a basement. And there she saw him.
Selever.

Vanessa pov:
"PLEASE LET ME GO! I'LL DO WHATEVER PLE-" I was soon cut off my selever. "Even die?" "Wha-" I was once again cut off by a girl wat seemed to look like selever but older and with blue eyes. "Selever kill her quick. Dadda's gonna find you killed someone else and tell mom." "Yeah yeah whatever Sal" "Anyway last words twit?" Selever asked. "Yes, I'm sorry for being a whore and regret whatever
I did."
"Awwhhh thats adorable! Too bad i dont give a damn"
With that he slit Vanessa's throat

^With our beautiful/Handsom y/n :)^
"Hey rasazy...." "Hm?" Rasazy looked up from her book. "Do you think selever likes me?" "I dont think he likes you, i know he loves you." "Wha-" y/n got cut off by selever "Heyyy y/n.... Do you wanna come to the flower garden for a bit?" "Oh sure!!"

^In ze garden :]^

"Look y/n... Ive sorta have a crush on you but the thing is that you probably wont love me after what i did....."selever said.  "First of all, Sel i like you aswell and your gonna be the first MAN i liked and prob the last. Second, what did you do?"
"I sorta murdered someone for you..." "Selever im glad you confessed that you did that but i think...."

.....I still love you :)" "Really!?" "Why else would i say it you idoit" "Ive been wanting to do this for quite a while..."  "Do wha-" Before you could speak selever put his hands on y/n's waist and leaned in and Kissed them.(Ewwww this is so friggin cringe :,] )

Anyways thats the end of this one shot , ill be focusing more on the storyline now so no oneshot for now.

Tata!~ (σ^∀^)σ