Nagisa And His Day

Nagisa woke up and looked over expecting to see his penguin alarm clock. Instead of Mr.Waddles, he only saw an odd black and white whale plushie. "Huh?" he questioned. He quickly hopped off the futon. Nagisa quickly walked out of the room and accidently slammed the door. "Onii-Chan!" Ren and Ran say in unision. "Goodmorning Onii-Chan! Great to see you Onii-Chan! Why did you sleep in so late? Onii-Chan?" the children questioned. Without answering, Nagisa ran down the hallway and out the door. He pulled out his phone and put it iinto "Selfie-Mode". Nagisa screamed. "Uh...Uh....Uh..." he studdered in a panic.

     "I-I'm Mako-chan?!" Nagisa theorized. "I'm Mako-chan!" Nagisa repeated himself in a more assertive format. Nagisa decided he must do what was right in the name of Makoto, and that was to make a complete idiot out of him all day long!

This is what Nagisa wrote down on a check list for his day:

1. Go to the supermarket in 'my' underwear.

2. Take pictures of 'my' stuffed animal collection and post them all over the internet.

3. Eat Cake.

4. Confess to the real Mako-chan about what I did.

5. Figure out how to switch back.

6. Eat More Cake.

     "Okay time to do the first thing on my list!" Nagisa declared. He got on the real Makoto's bike and pedaled to the supermarket. Once he arrived he attached the bike to the bike rack and went inside to the restroom. Once inside the stall, Nagisa unbuttoned 'his' pants. He dropped 'his' pants and stuffed them into a little duffle bag. "Okay Nagisa, you can do this!" he whispered to himself.