Chapter 3: Liar, liar.

They stood there looking at each other's eyes, as the wind blew in between them. There was silence for several seconds. Who was this guy? She thought. She took a step forward.

"My God." Ethan said his wide eyes narrowed and his smile turned to a frown "you honestly don't remember do you?" he said his voice in an astonishing tone.

"What? Remember what Ethan? What are you talking about? Look I don't know who you are or where you came from. But ever since I touched you I've been having these weird visions, what happened? What the hell did you do to me? Why am I seeing these things?" She said as her voice got louder and louder. She stared at him. She didn't know whether to be afraid or aggressive towards him. He did not seem like the type of guy that would try to hurt her. In fact it would be the opposite he seemed like the type of guy that would do anything to make her happy.

Ethan smiled as he walked closer to her. He stopped a few feet from her and looked into her eyes. "Sarah... We've been friends for a very, very long time. " he said as his expression changed back into even a more happier face.

"What? What... What are you talking about? I don't even know you, look I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I don't want to see you ever again!" Sarah said that she yelled at the stranger. Maybe Ethan wasn't even really his name she thought.

"Sarah I know this is weird for you. But I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to remind you." he said as he stepped closer to Sarah. The wind continued to blow. It blew Sarah's hair as it got in her eyes. It ruffled up Ethan's hair as he continued to walk toward Sarah.

"Don't you dare get near me!" Sarah said she stepped back. But she continued walking back she tripped and fell on the floor. She saw Ethan walking towards her even closer now he stopped right in front of her. Bent down and extended his hand. his smile on his face changed Sarah's mood. It brainwashed her. But in a good way it made her feel warm something, some kind of feeling she had never felt before. She looked at him in his eyes she extended her hand and grabbed his. She close her eyes instantly afraid of what was about to happen. But she waited. And nothing happened.

"See? I'm not a bad guy. I honestly don't know what you're talking about when you say visions. I just..." Ethan said as he picked Sarah up "you know what? Just forget everything I said. To be honest I was just trying to freak you out. I'm actually from the farm a couple miles from here. I was driving down this road one day and I saw you working on some cows. I actually....Think you're pretty cute." He said. She blushed and look down at her feet.

"Well... If that was your idea of a joke it wasn't very funny." She said trying to act cool in front of him. He smiled at her.

"Sorry." He said "I just want to get to know you better" Ethan said as he took his guitar out. "I actually come on my motorcycle, which is right over that hill. I thought maybe I could talk to you and we could become friends." He said with a smile on his face. Something was wrong. Ethan's mood had changed something wasn't right. She couldn't tell how she knew this. But something was wrong. Something about his mood. Or the way he talked. It changed somehow. The she knew exactly what was going on. He was lying. He did know the answer to her questions but somehow he felt reluctant to tell her. I will find out Ethan. She thought. I know you're hiding something.

Ethan Took out his guitar and played some chords. He began to sing. Something familiar. He walked backwards over the hill, as continued to play his song, he waved at Sarah and smiled.

" This is for the snakes and the people they bite."

His voice grew fainter.

"For the friends I've made, for the sleepless nights."

She didn't notice it was night time. She walked away but could still hear him

"For the warning signs I've completely ignored, there's and amount to take reasons to take more."

She got home. And walked into her room. She sat on the bed and laid her head down on the pillow. She looked at her clock. 9 pm. right as she closed her eyes. She saw something flash. An image. A tree. In the middle of field. It was in a Wheatfield. Her father didn't grow wheat here. It's stood lonely but she could only see an angle from it. It was bent and had pink blossoms all over it. It blew in the wind as the pedals seem to fall. She opened her eyes. And looked over to the clock it was 6 AM already.