32| ᗷᗴ ᗰY ᗪOᗯᑎᖴᗩᒪᒪ♥︎

It was two days since Joseph and Adelaide had returned home when Addy was woken up from her sleep by a series of doorbell rings going off non-stop. With a groan of frustration, Adelaide gets up from her bed and walks downstairs to the front door.

Opening the door, she is greeted with the sight of all her girlfriends- Rachel, Lizzie, Phoebe, Nina, Kat, Danielle, Candice and Claire; they were all here and they had bags of food and desserts in their hands.

"What are you guys doing here?" Adelaide questions with a raised brow as Phoebe pushes her aside and they all walk into the house without a care in the world.

"I asked something," Addy repeats.

"We're here for the tea," Danielle grins innocently at her as the girls begin to set up all the food on the kitchen counter.

"I don't have tea. I'm more of a coffee person," Adelaide retorts as Lizzie rolls her eyes.

"Please Addy, you might be beautiful but you're not funny," she replies as Adelaide huffs.

"No but, seriously, what tea?" she asks again.

"About you and JoMo," Candice blurts out in a 'duh' tone, "like...he finally told you, yay!"

"Wait what? You all knew about this?" Adelaide frowns.

"Technically, yes," Nina answers.

"How?"

"Daniel found out first. He told Claire, Pheebs, Seb, Chris, Lizzie, Paul and Ian," Kat begins explaining, "so, back then Ian told Nina. Nina told Candice and me while Paul told the other guys. Candice being Candice, blurted out about 'how cute your wedding would be' on a call while you were ignoring us, and basically everyone who didn't know found out then."

"Sorry about that," Candice mumbles as the others laugh.

"Oh," she replies, knowing there was no way she was getting out of this, "lemme go freshen up in a sec," she tells them before walking back upstairs to her room.

On the other end, Joseph returns to his house after his morning run, only to find 5 cars parked in his driveway and loud noises filtering out of his house. He cautiously pushes open the door and walks into the living to find the guys there- Daniel, Paul, Ian, Charles, Sebastian, Chris, Ben, Steven and surprisingly enough, Will.

"What are you guys doing here? How did you get in?" he quizzes, causing their attention to snap at him from their own chatter.

"Hello to you too, JoMo," Ben smirks.

"I had your spare key, remember?" Daniel asks rhetorically, answering his earlier question.

"No. because I never gave you my spare key."

"Okay fine, I find yours in your duffel bag on set and I got one copy made for myself," Daniel admits as Joseph looks at him with shocked eyes, "only for emergencies. I swear I don't sneak into your house and steal your food."

"What emergency is this?" Joseph then asks.

"The most urgent one," Charles replies.

"Yeah, we want to know what you and Addy are up to," Steven chimes in.

"I, for one, want to know what your intentions are towards my sister," Will says, trying to sound intimidating.

"Hey kid, let us do the intimidation part," Ian jokes, "so JoMo, go on. Plead your case."

"You've all known me for years and you're asking me about my intentions towards Del?" he asks in an 'are you serious?' tone.

"Better safe than sorry," Paul shrugs, "besides the girls are all at Addy's, getting her to talk. Why should we boys be left out of the tea, right?"