Chapter 1

Jean POV

Tomorrow is going to be our most dangerous mission yet, I hope me and MARCO are put in the same squadron. I haven't seen him around at all lately, which is weird. He's started to eat breakfast super early so I can never catch him to try and talk............... Ok I should get a good nights sleep for the mission we have tomorrow. Slowly, sleep possesses me and right before I'm fully in the dream realm, Someone PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE! "OWWWWWWW" I say and I open my eyes and I see LEVI. Just great like wtf ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I hate him he thinks he's better than everyone BUT IM THE ONE WHOS BETTER THAN EVERYONE.                            

Levi said "hey peasant, check out this vid. It might be traumatic for you so prepare yourself but don't come crying to me" and he hands me a ipad with a video on it! i said "wtf is this supposed to be stupid lousy captain" Levi said "just watch the video but i jus want to let u know that THE VIDEO has got to do with Marco and his common absence""What the heck?! HUH wait explain-" but before i could finish interrogating him he left the room. i look at the ipad ... do i watch it??? Well I have to anyway since he's the captain and I have to listen to the captains orders. ,, wait why does he know about Marco never being around ?????????????????                                                        

ok ill watch the video then i ppress play and oMG i cant believe it its MARCO BOTT TURNING INTO THE COLOSSAL TITAN