Childe x reader: Paper fold dance

/Hey hey! This is my first output for this book just so you know some of these chapters are just inspired by Filipino Hc's i find online. If you want to suggest something feel free to do so! Just put it here:

╰┈➤Commisions!!

thats all! enjoy :D/

(also i did this during school + barely awake so expect the quality to drop)

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey [name], are you going to play the party games later?" your buddy Aether said as he unfolded the table. Paimon's ears perked up while paimon was busy "arranging" the handa(food), and even side looked you at one point.

You answered, looking up from your phone. "Why do you ask?"

Aether merely shrugged and went about his business. Paimon has a habit of giving you dubious looks now and again. Paimon's bothersome attempts to force you to confess are well known to you.

You sighed exasperatedly. "In response to Aether's query, I will play SOME party games later, so could you just stop that now Paimon?"

Paimon dashed away from that dilemma. '

"President nyo pagod na!" said Kaeya, smiling.

"Kaeya, what are you doing here? It's like 6:50 a.m., and the party starts at 7:30!" You were taken aback by his sudden appearance. "Yeah, what they said," Aether retorted monotonously.

"Awww, can't I help? I'm also on classroom committee," Kaeya whined.

"Gago ka ba? Escort ka nga lang eh,"(Are you dumb? Your just the classroom escort.) Diluc, the classroom SGT of ARMS, remarked as he pushed Kaeya out of the way. Kaeya stumbles, pretending to feel his head for "injuries."

"Hey! What was that for, look at Aether," Kaeya grumbled. "He's not even one of the officers!"

"Luh bat ako nasama dyan," he says.

"Just so you know, Kaeya, he was the one who brought the ice cream with Lumine," you added, folding your arms.

"I'm sorry I was late pres, because a certain someone refused to wake up early," Diluc sneered at Kaeya. Kaeya, being Kaeya, simply shrugged and headed outdoors for some fresh air.

Diluc shook his head, disappointed.

"Nahh, it's ok, anyhow, Diluc, can you put up those final chairs? I'll just head over to the teacher's office to contact Mr. Zhongli" you instructed as you opened the door.