Chapter 2: Encounter

Okay so...here is the character so far

Lawrence Eckart
•Brown Hair, Green Eyes•

Vanessa Claire
•Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes•

Ethan Brooks
•Black Hair, Scarlet Eyes•

Killian Stuart
•Red Hair, Gray Eyes•

Iklies Agentine
•Blonde Hair, Brown Eyes•

Clarissa de Kristine
•Dark Red Hair, Green Eyes•

Anna (Maid)
•Brown Hair, Brown Eyes•
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wahhh~ So beautiful..."

"Is the room to your liking My lady? "

"Yes."

"Very well then. I will start unpacking Lady Clarissa clothes. If My lady need anything please ring this bell"

"Alright."
.
.
.
.

"Oooo should I go to the garden? Yes I should."

I walk down the stairs when I heard someone's voice. Since the school will started next week the commoners will arrive either tommorow or the day before school started. Only the nobles will arrive earlier than the commoners.
So its probably a noble's voice that I heard.

"I dont know either...but she has been really quite this past months"

"And you haven't even visited her this past months?"

"Knowing her she probably wants my attention, so I didnt bothered to visited or even send latters to her."

"But your engagement with her got annuled parmanently."

"Yes."

"She probably just moved on from you"

"Ha! You expect me to believe that!? Its Clarissa de Kristine, everyone known her for being  obsessive over me! "

"But still-"

"It couldn't be. She's totally obssesed with me. She have been clingy to me for 7 years! 7 whole years!"

'...what the. Why are they talking about me?? '

I slowly peek over the people who's been talking about me..

'Ofc it's gotta be Lawrence. Come on Clarissa!! You should've known from the beginning! Gosh I'm so dumb.'

I walked up to Lawrence and the other guy whose been talking with him. "How rude of you guys to speak about me like that. "

"What the...Have you been stalking me!? How do you know Im here?"

'Is This guy serious? Is he this delusional to think that im stalking him? '

"Have you forgotten that I go to this academy too? And I was on my way to go to the garden but on my way here I heard someone is talking s**t behind my back. Turns out it was you"

His eyes widened and looked at me shocked. It's probably because Clarissa never talked back to him.

"Y-You- How dare you speak to me like that!"

"Speak to you like what?"

"Are you talking back at me!?"

"Yeah. That's how conversation works dumbass."

"I- How rude and unladylike!"

"Who cares dude.. And YOU were rude to ME first. So its only fair for me to be rude back"