Princess

*Warning: Yes the front section there is smut, skip! Also this wasnt the other scene I had planned. This was unexpected haha!*

*2nd day of photoshoot*

It was 8am, Seokhoon and Rona had been up for about 15 minutes already. Rona was in the kitchen cooking breakfast, while Seokhoon was in their home gym finishing his workout for the day. About 5 minutes later, Rona had finished cooking breakfast. She served it at the dining table, seeing her husband had not appeared. She went to go and find him.

*Not exact design but a rough visualisation for you readers*

Rona walked to the gym, Seokhoon was finishing up the last of his workout routine. As Seokhoon was doing pull ups, Rona saw the sweat dripping down his back. When Seokhoon worked out at home, he often didn't bother to wear a shirt, just gym shorts. Rona thought to herself; how could someone look so sexy and handsome just from the back? Apparently, Seokhoon could. With the light shining in from the windows, lights were reflected from his sweat. Rona could see his muscles working as he concentrated on finishing his pull ups.

After he had completed his set, he noticed his wife at the corner of his eye. He turned to face her, standing right in front of him wearing his shirt and nothing else was his beautiful wife. He noticed that his wife had not acknowledged him, instead she was staring at his chest. Her eyes were dazed and Seokhoon could see desire in her eyes. "Like what you are looking at?" Seokhoon asked, interrupting Rona's thoughts. Rona snapped out of her daydreams and saw that her husband was looking at her intently. She cleared her throat, "I just came to tell you that breakfast is ready." She turned to leave, when she heard her husband's voice. "Rona can you help me with this" Rona turned to see her husband trying to lift something. She ran over and helped her husband put the weights back.

Seokhoon reached out and lifted his wife off the floor. Rona, shocked by the sudden action, quickly wrapped her arms around his neck. Seokhoon, carrying his wife, walked over to the wall of the gym, trapping his wife. "You really didn't think I was going to let you go after seeing you like this." "Seokhoon, brea..." Seokhoon swallowed his wife's words, kissing her silent. Seokhoon kept kissing until Rona surrendered to the pleasures her husband was giving to her.

Seokhoon removed the shirt that Rna was wearing and there she stood, just in her underwear. He moved his mouth and hand down, caressing her skin, before settling on her breast. He began to suck the skin around her nipples, nibbling them. Rona moaned with each contact, she then grunted when Seokhoon covered her nipples with the warmth of his mouth. Using his tongue, he swirled and licked her nipple, releasing one and moving to the other side. His finger caressed over her stomach, and down towards her intimate core. Seokhoon wasted no time and his fingers slipped under her underwear.

He moved from her breast, his tongue tracing her skin as he moved down. He slipped the underwear off his wife and covered her core with his mouth. Seokhoon didn't waste any time. He started to tongue her and moved the pace of his fingers fast. He lifted one of Rona's legs over his shoulder, opening her up further to him. Rona's hands left the wall and went to hold her husband's head. Rona gripped her husband's head tighter when she felt her release.