Interview

*3rd day of photoshoot*

Seokhoon and Rona were both in their respective dressing rooms, getting their hair and makeup down for the final session of the photoshoot. Today's concept carried the keywords, suits, professional, working. The stylists chose a variety of different types of suits for both couples to try. Today they only had a total of three outfits to wear. Over the past two days, the couple were taking more shots together as opposed to solo shots but this time round, they only had one group shot together, everything else was going to be solo shots.

Rona went first, when she had come out of her dressing room and walked to the studio, she saw her husband all dressed and ready. "I came out early because I want to see your session." Seokhoon looked at Rona, it was rare to see Rona in suits, oftentimes she would wear dresses. Rona totally looked like a charismatic boss babe, the suit was well tailored and fit the curves of her body nicely. Seokhoon hardly realised seeing his wife in a suit would turn him on so much.

*example of the style*

Seokhoon was amazed at how Rona's air transformed the moment the photoshoot started. There was a force of charisma coming from Rona with every pose she made. Rona was feeling confident and the session went by quickly. Next it was Seokhoon's turn, Rona stayed for a while to watch Seokhoon shot. Seokhoon often wore suits to formal events or his concerts. So it was not a new sight, but watching her husband, there was definitely a cool and almost cold air coming from him. She now understood why people referred to him as stone cold Seokhoon. When Seokhoon was not smiling, he definitely gave off a different impression.

*an example of the type of suit*

The final session of the photoshoot saw Rona dressed in a suit-dress, it highlighted her thin white legs, paired with heels and Rona was gorgeous. Rona began her final session, mid way into her session Seokhoon was finished and decided to come out to see his wife. When he approached the studio, he was stunned and also a bit pissed. He felt the need to cover his wife's legs and made sure no one could see them but on the other hand, Rona was beautiful. She was confident and yet carried an air of elegance and she moved to pose for the camera.