Chapter 1 Schools Out

A/N: Ok so real quick this book is gonna be just the first season of the classic series and then I'm gonna make a new book for Alien Force. However I will do a chapter for the episode where Past Ben meets Ben from the future, and Gwen 10. The reason why I'm doing just the first season for this book is because in my opinion only the first 13 episodes are the ones that matter. Because that's when we meet most of the reoccurring characters like Kevin, Charmcaster, Hex, Animo, etc. Now that being said or written, I'm gonna be splitting up Alien Force through Ultimate Alien into seasons for their own books unless I decide otherwise. Mostly because I have motivation problems I'm sorry.

It was the last day of school and Alex Carabello along with his childhood best friend Jenifer Tennyson, or as everyone else calls her Jen. The two best friends were patiently waiting. Well Alex was Jen on the other hand was sitting staring at the clock while making paper airplanes to pass the time. Jen threw the paper airplane at the teacher and it hit the bullseye at the back of her head.

Alex: Pfft.

The teacher looked directly at Jen and she hid her face with a book. The bell rang and all of the kids in the class left Alex walked out but waited for Jen since he knew she got in trouble.

Alex: I won't be surprised if I have to wait for like a hour.

Then Jen walked out almost immediately.

Alex: Wow I expected to wait a little longer.

Jen: They couldn't keep me! Besides if they tried I'd just sneak out of detention.

Alex: But, how would you do that without my help?

Jen: You wouldn't not help me would you?

Alex: I don't know maybe?

Alex said in a serious manner.

Jen: You wouldn't leave me would you?!

Alex: Questions for another time Jen, let's go. Wouldn't want to keep your grandpa waiting would you?

Jen: This conversation isn't over.

Alex: What comversation?

Alex said sounding genuine, and while walking away, which pissed Jen off.

Jen: Hey don't walk away from me!

Then the both of them got in the RV.

A/N: I'm ngl I'm really tired and I know you guys have been wanting a legit chapter for this so here's a mini Chapter, I have to rewatch the first season again but hope you enjoyed regardless!