Lol limao

I made this at 3 AM lmao 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The limbo is interesting, it's designed to suit whoever is staying there, it can be either your worst fear or the dream you always wanted, depending on how you acted when you where alive.

Wilbur Soot isn't.. the best human being. But why is Ghostbur there? he is not Wilbur Soot, he is himself.

The gods don't care about that, he's just a little toy for them.

How many years has he been here? The small ghost has no idea, he could visit Jschlatt to know, someone told him the ram knows everything that happens there, but he doesn't feel like it. last time he asked it had been 3,750 days, but he is sure that happened like six years ago. he can guess he has been here for another thousand days.
His face is melting, he has cried too much. He just wants to see his brother again, he wants to see friend, and Philza.
Alivebur is seeing them, Alivebur is happy with his family, he should be happy for Alivebur..
Last time he felt what you can call happiness he was with Tommy and friend.. oh Tommy, how old would he be now? 30 years old? Maybe older.. he misses Tommy so much, who knows what happened with him, maybe he has a family now? Ghostbur doesn't know, he just wants to see him again, he would do anything to talk with his brother again just for five minutes, he wants to make sure he's happy and that dream is no longer a problem, he wants to hug him.
Alivebur is so lucky he got revived, but why hasn't he gotten revived?
It's not fair..
not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair notnot fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not 
                                                                                                 ...
He's too dramatic.
That's probably why he hasn't been revived, people dislike him for being dramatic, he cried when friend lost one of it's canon lives, when friend still had plenty of lives left.
They hate him, why didn't he think of that? it's been so many years, they all probably forgot he's ever existed.

The ghost was tired of staying in that place, he wants to live again.

Why did Wilbur even fear train stations? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The earth is an interesting place, it is designed for the gods, it is their little place to play, the beings that inhabit it are their toys, once you die they send you to that garbage dump called limbo.

Once you're in limbo, the gods don't care about you, they put you in a shitty place and leave you there for the rest of your existence.

Wilbur knows it, Wilbur has seen it and does not plan to go back there.Wilbur has a great fear of trains, and his limbo was just a train station.Every time he opened his eyes in that limbo, he remembered it, he remembered the cries and cries of children, he remembers the blood, he remembers the body of that man who threw himself on the rails.

But because he hates trains, he preferred that place to the land where he lives, he is not seeing anyone, he is not happy with his family.

His twin, Techno, doesn't want to talk to him, his father, Phil, is obviously disappointed in him, his younger brother, Tommy, is afraid of him, his friend, Niki, hates him with all her soul, and let's not even talk about his son, Fundy, can't even look him in the eyes.

They all want Ghostbur back.

Ghostbur is so lucky that they killed him, but why didn't they kill him?They all want him dead, it's obvious, why don't they kill him? It's not like they put you in jail for that, killing him doesn't compare to what Techno and Dream have done.

He would scream and cry if he had the energy.

The human was tired of staying in that place, he wants to die again.
Why was Ghostbur even afraid of loud noises?

----------------------------------

this is so cringey I'm sorry