Chapter 5

Emily POV

I'm stuck here on the set of the Queen mansion with Katie. I keep trying to escape her and invent excuses to leave since she always keeps bringing the subject back on Stephen. She's a very beautiful woman and her character is noticed for sure because she's a talkative, smart and a very open-minded person.

But I don't know. Something about her seems awfully suspicious.
And I tend to find out.

"-so then I told him, no I don't want to go out with you eurgh! Do I look like someone who'd pick a journalist to date? Non merci." She says whilst tossing the hair she had on her shoulders to the back.

"That's kinda mean Katie. Hey mind if I call you Kate?" I say trying to change subject of course cause then she'll go from her telling stories to her asking me if I like Stephen.

"Ya you can call me Kate gurl. You can call me K for all I care you pick a nickname for me since we're now besties O-F-C." She speaks like a teenager. Not really, more like a wannabepopularbutI'mfake language.

"Haha okay, K. Hey listen I'm gonna head to the ladies' room, speak later?" Yep. This is what I said to try to escape. Escape. Escape. Escapeeeeeeeee.

"Oh no way! I'll come with and wait for you E." She BUGGS ME.

"Eugh, um, you don't really hav-" "Can I steal Emily for a moment Katie?" A new but familiar voice speaks from behind me.

"S-s-sur-e, uh, Steph-Stephen." She says smiling followed by a sigh.
Why was she struttering? Does she like him? But he's married.. Oh dear.

"So! We still on for tonight right?" He says grabbing my wrist gently and I feel electricity shivers through me. But I have to stop thinking this way. Married man.

"Yeaah. By on for tonight you mean you driving us to your place right? What time should I be at your trailor or vice versa?" I ask inquisitively.

"I'll come at yours at like 5:30pm, will you be ready by then?" He asks.

"Perfect! What'd you wanna tell me." I ask curiously.

"Because argh, Mavi is here.. an-"

"Oh my god! Mavi's here! Can I meet her? I mean I'm not busy till another hour or so.. that's if I have your permission of course.. Sorry, I get too exited with babies. FOR. For babies. Or with? I'm so dumb. For or with? I think both cause they both make sense and are in proper Eng-"

"Emily!" "HEY yeah yeah I'm sorry you just frightened me."

"It's okay. Let's go get you to meet Mavi."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Daddy you're back! And who is this botiful ladie? She has really nice eye!"
(Don't mind Mavi's 'spelling' that's just spelled how she pronounces them to give you a more baby-ish feeling.)

"Hey pumpkin. This is Emily. She works with dada and Willa. She's going to be taking care of you today and yes. She does have really nice 'eye'." He says followed with a chuckle.

I instantly turn bright red. Damn I hated when I blushed it's like so embarressing.

"Hey there, how old are you? You look so grown up!"

"Yex I look grawn up becoze I am grawn up!"

Me and Stephen look at eachother at the same time. We both laugh lightly at Mavi's behaviour.

"Emily! Emily! Wanna play catch with papa before he goes?" She pleades.

"Of course M. Let's do it. Let's go run and papa will have to keep up and catch us."
Me and Mavi start running round sets and cars and trailors. Breathless, I stop to catch my breath when I'm cut from the inside thanks to a pair of hugs arms wrapped around me hugging me from behind. "Tag. Your it." Stephen whispers in my ear as he kisses my jawline and runs off. I'm shocked and panicked because he's married and we're playing with his daughter. Daughter for heaven's sake.

I see Mavi still hiding in her position as I 'run' slowly towards her attempting to catch her. I can feel Stephen's eyes on me but I'm still shocked about what happened. Like how the hell does he expect me to go to his house later? Oh right! Cassandra will be there at least. I'm very nervous to meet her, what if she thinks something's going on between me and her husband? ARGH.

I catch Mavi as she screams and starts laughing. "Naaaaaw It's not faaaair. I was on pause!!"

"Mavi pumpkin we need to go get shooting. But Emily will come with us at home afterwards. That okay?" Stephen says trying to reason with her.

"Buttttt I want to play with you and Emily because you two are good together!!!" Mavi says whilst stomping her small tiny feet.

I blush instantly. Oh my god Mavi.

"I know sweetie. Emily and I will be back as soon as possible. In the meantime you can play with Willa okay?"

"Fiiiiiiine I guess." She says crossing her arms on her chest. "That's my girl." Stephen says whilst kissing her cheek.

"Byebyeeeee Emily!!!!!" She says waving her hand rapidly. "Bye Mavi! See you later."

"Now you and dada can behave yourselfs okay!" I blush. Again.
She did not just imply that me and Stephen shouldn't have sex. Probably not. Maybe I'm just dirty minded.
I am.

Stephen just chuckles, grabs my wrist and rushes me outside.
"Aren't you going to question me about what I did to you whilst playing hide and seek?" He says in a husky voice.

"Uh.. what do you mean?" I say all innocently. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Maybe because I grabbed your waist like this and hugged you from behind."
He comes from behind me and wraps his long strong arms around me sending shivers all over my petite body.

"And because I may have kissed your jawline like this.."
He stuffs his head in the crook of my neck and sends small kisses and sucks a bit of my skin all over my neck.
I let out a soft moan. Oh my god what are you doing to me. I blush. For a change.

"I remember quite well now, thank you for refreshing my memory." I say.

"Anytime princess." He says in a playful tone.

"Why did you do that anyway? Aren't you married."

"I am. And I did it because-

A/N.

Heya guys I'm back after 7 days💖

Did you miss me? Ya.

lolz OMG THE NEW EPISODE I CRIED SO MANY OLICITY MOMENTS I CAN'T EVEN I WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER SO BADLY IT HURTS. I HATE RAY. HATE HATE HATE HATE RAY.

Anyway thanks for all the love and support on my stories😘
you're fab, love u 💋