2.

I really put all my trust into this man, I don't know what made me do this at first..I just think it's the fact he comforted me in any situation.

He would always buy me random gifts, which I never expected at that but it was always something that I had been looking at.

That's how he was able to keep me up under him,forever..

-

Diamond

It was the day after the night at the club, I looked around to see my surroundings. I wasn't in my own bed so this confused me for the most part. I slowly got up from my spot in the bed, walking out of the room and downstairs.

There he was, the guy from last night. He looked over at me and smiled. I sat down at his island and he sat a plate down in front of me. I looked down to see waffles, turkey bacon and eggs. He also slid a glass over, which I assumed to be a green apple mimosa.

He can cook and make drinks? Lord bless his heart.

I took a bottle that was labeled with strawberry and I poured that all over my waffles, he smile at me as he set his plate and drink down as well, taking a seat down next to me.

"I figured you would like waffles, because honestly who can resist. Also I made turkey bacon because I'm not sure of your religion, I made that less of a problem for you. And lastly you looked like you were into mimosas and I know a lot of you ladies cannot pass that up. I just hope you enjoy everything." He gave me a soft smile, his bottom gold reflecting a little bit off the light.

Boy this light was doing him the justice it needed to, that club lighting last night didn't do enough though.

"Well thank you, I appreciate the nice gesture. After this I do have to head home though, I have some work stuff to handle." I explained, taking a bite of my waffles. He nodded in response, a disappointed type of look on his face.

Red flag number one..

"You couldn't stay for just a few more hours?" He questioned, rubbing his hand over my thigh. I caught the shivers slightly as his hand went up higher.

Red flag number two..

"I'm sorry I wish I could but this is the job of a lifetime, If I get this job I can make over $400,000 a year. That's triple of what I was making before, so now I don't have to live paycheck to paycheck." I explained in a soft manner so I wouldn't disturb his feelings.

But now that I think about it, that shit was very dumb of me to do.

Something about him made me tone down my tone so I wouldn't hurt his feelings or anyone else's for that manner. I could tell it scared everyone on how nice I had became, because it was unusual for me to be so nice unless it was my mother or any other family members I didn't have a problem, or even my friends. But they all noticed at some point I was being too nice.

"How about this? You don't even have to go to that job.. I'll support you from this point forward. Only thing is you have to stay with me if I do." He stopped eating his food to look at me.

I blinked slowly while looking at him. This man was really gonna let me stay with him, and he would provide for me while I had no job.

Seems too good, but I couldn't pass that up. It'll be easier for me to save my money since I won't have to spend anything. But the only thing is, why was he so eager to get me to stay with him.

"I'll take up your offer, but why are you doing this for me?" I asked

He held out his hand for me to grab, I was hesitant at first but I grabbed his hand anyways letting him lead me to lord knows where.