A new friend?

^ This is how they look right now ^

{Kenma P.O.V}

I sat down on the couch, holding my cat named sprinkles.

Mom told me that we were going to meet someone today, I don't wanna go but I have to.

I kicked my feet back and forth, waiting for my mom to come out, my tablet was dead so I couldn't play it as well.

Bummer.

Finally after like an hour! (not really, dramatic kenma). My mom picked me up and stood me on the ground.

"Are you ready my love?" My mother smiled at me.

I nodded, I wasn't really. I don't like meeting other people. They gross me out.

She held my hand while I had sprinkles in the other.

Mom grabbed her purse and keys and we walked out the door, We got inside the car and put our seatbelts on.

It's was about a thirty minute drive. I was pretty tired, I slowly ended up drifting off to sleep, sprinkles asleep as well.

{Kenmas Mom P.O.V}

We arrived at my friends house, they had a son as well that was the same age as kenma so maybe they could hopefully get along.

I turned my head to see kenma asleep, holding sprinkles in his arms. I smiled in awe.

I got out the car and walked over to the passenger side. I undid his seatbelt and carefully picked him up, he wrapped his legs around my waist and hugged me tightly.

I put sprinkles on my shoulder (Ksbaks this is so cute)

I shut the door and walked over to the front porch.  I knocked on the door and it opened shortly after.

{Kuroos P.O.V}

I rolled around in my bed, I was bored, super bored. I didn't know what to do.
Then my mom came in

"Hey hunny! My friend is coming over with her son so get ready and come out when your done please!"

She then left the room, I sat up. Thinking, 'Son? Do I get a new friend?' I jumped off my bed and ran to my wardrobe. I picked out a red shirt with a fish on it and grey pants.

I quickly got changed and tidy up'd my room a bit. I ran out the room and tugged on my mom's shirt.

"Yes hun?" She turned to me and knelt down.

"Uh, is the son my age? Do I get to play with him?" I asked excited

She nodded, "Of course you get to play with him, he is your age as well. They will be here in abt 10 minutes."

I jumped in excitement.

"Why don't you help me tidy up the living room a bit?" She ruffled my hair, standing up.

"Okay Ma!" I speed-walked over to the living room and started picking up toys and pillows.

Ten minutes later

There was a knock on the door, I jumped off the couch. Mom walked over to the door and opened it. I stood right next to her.

The lady walked in, she had the boy in her arms and a cat on her shoulder. The boy was sleeping, I wonder what his name is.

"Kenma, wake up love" the lady said.

Kenma, that's a nice name! It starts with a K like mine!

{Kenma P.O.V}

I woke up and rubbed my eyes as my mom set me standing on the floor. I immediately hid behind her leg. I didn't know what was happening, I just woke up.

"Sorry, he's shy and just woke up." My mom giggled.

I peeked out behind her leg, there was the boy that my mom was talking about. His hair was messy. He waved at me.

I slowly waved back. He looked nice. He then held out his hand,

"Hi! I'm kuroo, nice to meet you!" He smiled brightly.

I hesitated a lot but then held his hand.

"I-Im kenma.." I said in a low volume.

"Do you wanna go play?" Kuroo exclaimed.

I stared at him for a bit then nodded once.

He held my hand tighter and pulled me with him to his room. My mom set sprinkles down and she followed after me and kuroo.

^Well that's the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed, as I said in the description this story will go slow because they are currently in there child hood. This idea just like popped out my mind out of nowhere- so hopefully I'll keep this updated. 744 words^