A sleepover? .pt.1.

{Kenma P.O.V}

I got pulled into his room, it was clean and had a mix of race cars and games all over. I liked it.

He let go of my hand and turned towards me. I stood very still, I did not like eyes on me though.

"So, what do you wanna play? I have cars, video gam-" kuroo got Intrupted.

"V-Video games.." I said messing with my fingers.

Kuroo giggled, "Okay! Follow me!" He said putting his hand on his chest and walking over to bean bags.

I couldn't help but smile a bit. I picked up sprinkles and quickly huried towards kuroo.

"You can go ahead and sit down! I'm gonna get the controllers and stuff ready!" He looked back at me. I nodded.

I sat down, putting sprinkles in my lap. I petted her while waiting for kuroo to finish up.

Why am I even playing with him? I don't even like people.. but its like I want to be friends with him

"kenma.."

"Kenma."

"Kenma!"

I jumped slightly, kuroo was close up to my face, I was to lost in thought to realize he was talking to me.

He backed up a bit. "Are you okay? I called you name 3 times?" He asked a little concerned.

"I-Im okay.. just lost i-in thought." I splurted out, looking down at sprinkles then at him.

"Whatever you say, here!" Kuroo said, handing me a controller then sitting down on the bean bag next to me.

I held the controller in my hands and looked at it.

It was so cute, I smiled a little at it.

"Do you wanna play Minecraft? It's one of my favorite games!" He looked over at me.

"S-Sure, I like that g-game too.." I look back at him.

"Yay!" Kuroo looked back at the TV and clicked on Minecraft.

We played for about 2 hours, I'm not gonna lie it was really fun.

"WAIT WAIT, THERES A CREEP-"

-you died (kenma)-

"..."

Kuroo started bursting out laughing while I just glared at him, I tried to hold in my laughter but I ended up laughing too.

{Kenmas mom P.O.V}

I could hear them laughing from the living room, I'm actually very happy. Kenma hasn't made a single friend or laughed with someone in a while.

"It seems like there having fun." Ms.Kuroo said.

"Yeah.. It's been awhile since kenma has laughed with someone else." I said looking at Ms.Kuroo.

"Y'Know.. Why don't you spend the night? Since we haven't seen each other in a while. Kenma could sleep in kuroos room with him if you want and you could sleep in the guest room?" She offered.

I smiled, "That would be nice, they seem like there getting along well."

{Kuroo P.O.V}

I yawned, it was already 10:28. Then my mom and Ms.Kenma walked in.

Me and Kenma turned towards the door. Kenma stood up and speed-walked over to his mom, hugging her leg.

"Hi there love!" Ms.Kenma said squeezing kenmas cheeks.

"Okay, so, we decided that Vicki and Kenma will spend the night tonight!" Mrs.Kuroo exclaimed.

I was excited, a sleepover? I haven't had one of those in a while!

^Sorry this one's a little shorter than the other. Im tired n this is two chapters in a day so yeah- 556 words^