I Just Want to be With you.

He was alone again, the presents of his lover gone.  Jason waited. He missed them already. 

It was nearly midnight when Jason entered the Zeus cabin. His heart beating fast in his chest. He could still hear their voice. "you look nice" they had said. Jason could not wait for tomorrow, to see them again. 

The next morning Jason got ready. he put on his purple SPOR shirt and walked outside. Piper greeted him. Jason was still technically dating Piper,  she didn't need to know about his secret little lover..  

"Are you ok Jason? You seem distracted.."  Piper said. She seemed worried. 

"Yeah.." Jason said slowly. He was distracted. He was thinking of her again. What they had done..

"If you say so," Piper said interrupting his train of thoughts. "still if you need something you can tell me."

"Ok well if that is the case then..." Jason paused trying to think of a lie ".. Can we watch  Twilight together?"

Piper looked at him. " I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD ASK" Piper screamed "I LOVE TWLIGHT" 

" REALLY?" Jason was really surprised by pipers reaction but ofc that's not really what he is thinking about. 

"YES." Piper said excitedly "TEAM EDWARD OR TEAM JACOB??!!" 

"Well actually.."  he smiled sheepishly "I'm a kind of middle ground... I like Edward x-"

"EDWARD X JACOB"  Piper finished, " My gods, I love that ship so much." 

"hehe- yeah, I um, I love you too pipes." Jason did mean it. He does love her, as a friend. but His heart belongs to her  it always would.   

"Why don't I meet you in the Zeus cabin tonight and we can have a marathon..?" Piper suggested.

"Tonight?" Jason didn't want this. "I-um- I can't tonight... I promised Leo that we could hang out." 

"AWW" Piper seem sad. "Ok, but tomorrow. We watch Twilight tomorrow."  

"Ok" Jason agreed.