Wut

Jason was kinda shocked.

Piper a was a gay.

Jason supportes her ofc.  jason's favroite child, Nico di Angleo, was gay to. but jason was still shocked. 

"Piper thats... Thats... GREAT OMG WE CAN TALK ABT GIRLS TOGETHER AND I NEED YOUR HELP BC IM IN LOVE WITH A BRICK AND SHES PERFECT AND I WAS GONNA BREAK UP WITH YOU TONIGHT BUT YOU JUST BROKE UP WITH ME AND I WANT TO TELL PEOPEL ABOUT BRICK ADN I NEED HELp." 

"....Jason........are you fucking serious." Piper said her eyes whent dark, "I WOULD LOVE TO HELP WITH YOUR LOVE LIFE!!!..." Piper cut off " what did you say her name was agian?"

"Oh wow ok.. Her name is Brick.."

"Brick... what kind of shit name is that?" piper started laughing "oh dude im sorry... Tell me more about.. Brickk.."

"welllllllll.." Jason said slowly "shes beualtiful and her clay is sundried and-"

"what?" piper said sounding concerned "shes not.... really a umm.. brick... right?"

Authors Note:

Sorry about the short chapter ill contine with a longer chapter tommorw and prolly most week days, no weekends tho. this chapter was so short because i got hit by a car and died. Now i am terrorizing children in this orphange and useing a ouji board to communicate with a child who is updating my story key by key, i have been stealing childrens souls one by one untill i can remake my body and work on this on a normal scedual thank you.