I wonder..?

That night, Jason nervously made his way to the Zeus cabin. And at exactly 11:11 he snuck out. He made his way to their secret spot.

When he got there, Jason was alone. He fidgeted with his hands, his head full of confusion and anxiety.

After a few minutes, Jason decided to get up. She wasn't coming, was she? As Jason Rose he heard a voice-

"W-wait! Jason!' He flung around dramatically.

"Oh! Brick! I'm so glad you came!" Jason said, running up to hug her sundried clay.

"Why wouldn't I?" Brick asked with a giggle, "sorry I'm late... I.. I need to tell you something.."

Jason's heart dropped, was she breaking up with him?

"Wait.. brick before you continue.. I uh..i told Piper about us.." jason said, slowly, he hoped with all his heart, that brick would stay.

Jason watches as a smile formed on a bricks face.

(DON'T ASK ME HOW A Brick CAN SMILE I DONT FUCKING KNOW IM HIGH)

"Oh Jason! Thank you so much!" Brick almost shouted- "Jason I love you, so, so much! I just.." Jason got worried again. "..I need to tell you something about me.."

Jason, still nervous but willing to do anything to support brick said, " anything.. it wont change how I feel about you..''

"..j-jason.. I.. i.. Ive recently.. discovered something about myself.. and you need to understand.. that.. that it's not something I can change.."

Jason tilted his head, confused. But he nodded.

"I..I'm trans Jason. I'm a non-binary."