Raspberry x Parfait

Fluff, LGBTQ+

Requested by @L0v3ly_saints

Plot: Parfait goes home to find a very tired knight.

—+—

"Thank you, thank you all!" A cheery cookie waved a hand towards her adoring crowd, blowing kisses and what-not. Fanboys and girls alike threw flowers and screamed things like "I LOVE YOU PARFAIT COOKIEEEEEE!" or "Your songs are amazing!"  Parfait Cookie, the popstar in question,  ran around the line of the stage that connected the viewers to her. She gave people high fives all around, and to the ones she missed, a nice little finger sign. She waved goodbye to the fans once more and started heading backstage.

As the curtains began to close, she kept something on her mind. Someone in particular, that hadn't been there with her. "She was supposed to come.." Parfait thought to herself, brushing her hair in the mirror. Raspberry Cookie, who had promised to be at the concert that night, wasn't in the spot that was reserved for her; right in the front. Her name on a post-it note was the only thing that was there for her presence. She wanted to surprise Raspberry with a song she had wrote just for the sparring knight, but unfortunately, had to keep it to herself that night.

She remembered the conversation clearly.

"You'll be coming to the concert today, right, Berry?" A cookie with bright hair and pink highlights held the hands of a larger female."Don't worry, hun. The party isn't going anywhere without me."  Raspberry Cookie gave her little guitarist a good-luck kiss, and started packing her things. "But I might be a bit late, I have someone coming from the Blueberry house challenging me to a duel." The knight sassily whipped her hair from out of her face. "They think they can beat me, the prick!"

"Hey, uhm.." Parfait looked into her significant other's eyes. "..What is it, hun?"

"Just.." The popstar blushed a bit. "Just don't get hurt, okay?!"

Parfait Cookie thought about Raspberry for a bit, thinking on how when she'd get home she'd either be asleep, cooking, or watching TV. Though, looking at the time, probably asleep by now. She pulled out her phone to text her, but decided it would be better if she left her be. Parfait sighed, and put it away in her pocket. After a long night of signing autographs and giving handshakes to awfully dedicated (and sweaty) fans, she finally got a drive home in a taxi.

As she opened the door, bells rang as if she'd just entered a café. "Raspberry! I'm ho-" Parfait gasped at the exhausted look of a passed out Raspberry sprawled out on the floor like a murder scene. She instantly put down everything and shook the knight on the floor awake. "Mmngh.. whuh..? Huh..?" Raspberry looked up with an awful blurry but visible vision of a worried popstar. "Berry! You were passed out on the floor- you scared me!" Parfait whined as she started tearing up, anxiety kicking in. "Oh.. I was? I'm so sorry, hun.." Raspberry wiped off the smaller's tears and stretched herself a bit, helping herself up with a nearby table.

The knight's eyes had the beginnings of eye bags and strained pupils, and she seemed roughed up pretty badly. Parfait was still attached to her waist, hugging her in a tight hold. "Hey.. don't worry about me so much, I'm going to be fine. Just.." She yawned, "..A bit tired."

Parfait either didn't listen, or was just focused on something else, since she started dragging Raspberry's hand towards the room that they shared together. "You gotta go to sleep on the bed, not the floor!" The young popstar pouted, and pushed Raspberry down on the pillows.

"No, I'm not sleepy yet-" 

"Go to bed!"

 "Hun, really, I'm fi-" 

"No your not!" 

"Alright then! Let's make a deal."

Parfait Cookie looked up at the knight in anticipation. "If you cuddle with me, I'll head to bed." That seemed reasonable. The popstar hugged the larger female, resting her head on her chest. "..Y'know, you're really warm.." She nuzzled her way into a crook in Parfait's neck. A small moment of silence. They just sat like this for around ten minutes until Raspberry dosed off.

"Are you going to sleep now?" 

Silence.

"..Raspberry?"

"Oh, you're asleep.."

"Good night."

713 words, wish I could do more but I'm busy 🥲