The bet

Teressa was the definition of a virgin she never had her first kiss,never held hands romantically with a boy(square dancing doesn't count),she never cuddled or hugged anyone romantically or any of the sort.Sure she had crushes but it never went anywhere besides that.Now I was in 4th block when the intercom requested me at the front office I grabbed my stuff knowing school would be over in 10 minutes.I made it there in 3 minutes I walked to the receptionist and she pointed to the principles office where she led me to the auditorium I asked why we were going there but she didn't answer.We made it to the auditorium she brought me on stage and I waited for her to say something."Well,we have a bet for you to do,and if you participate I'll grant you a free scholarships to any school you want"she said to me I couldn't believe my ears "Yes!" I said excited "you will have people trying to kiss you and whoever does it first gets to date you"she said smug "but principle no one has a crush on me..."I said confused "then it will be pretty easy for you then" she winked at me "ok when does this start?"I asked "as soon as the boys show up"she said obviously "ok but don't be disappointed if no one shows up"I warned her.I turned towards the back stage checking out the cool props me and my classmates made for our up coming play.I got called out of my mind by the sounds of doors opening.I turned around to see at least 6 boys coming in one that I recognize from theater class Mason Mach a senior and one year older than me and the other boys from the hallways I was confused on why they were there considering that we never had a full conversation.I ignored my principals knowing look in favor of asking the boys my questions "What are you guys doing here?" I asked "well,we our here to kiss you and to be your boyfriend" one of them answered I blushed and looked at my principal for further explanation."First off we have to set boundaries rule #1 the bet is on pause when you go home and will continue when she comes to school and that all I got so challenge starts now!"She said leaving me with pucker lip boys they were running up to me and I quickly ran off the stage and out of the auditorium to where the buses were located I got on my bus ad sat in the front with one thought running through my mind 'how am I going to survive this?!'