The next day

I got out of my dads car ready for the worst looking around being aware of my surroundings looking for sudden movements when I found none I made my way to the cafeteria to get breakfast.There's usually a stand outside of the cafeteria so I went up to it "what would you like?"The lunch lady asked "uh,chicken sandwich and white milk please" I said she gave me my breakfast and I started to walk back but from the corner of my eye I saw one of the boys and I tried sneaking away but by then he already spotted me and smirked flirtatiously at me and turned back to the conversation with his friend.I sighed and tried to will away my blushing face being thankful that it was cold out.I made it back to my class and waited for the teacher to show up since I couldn't go into the classroom until she came.I soon sat against the wall on the floor and closed my eyes while listening to music."Are you really gonna make this so easy for us?" I heard a voice I opened my eyes quickly and realized that it was one of the guys I blushed and looked into his warm brown eyes he looked at me with warmth "I didn't expect for one of you to know my schedule so soon"I said blushing even more at my mistake "I could just kiss you now,with you against the wall and all" he said casually I blushed even more at his comment about kissing me.I was even more surprised what came out of his mouth next "but I won't it's too easy and I want you to get to know me" he said smiling at me my heart melted at his thoughtfulness.He sat beside me and introduced himself as Mason which I already knew and told me about himself. "I enjoy music,reading,video games,and theater" he told me I was endeared by his confidence and out going personality.We talked for about 10 minutes until the warning bell rang and he had to go to his first class.I walked into the classroom and sat in my seat.After class I made my way to second block class where I was faced with another guy he stared at my lips for a couple minutes .He looked embarrassed at being caught and looked out the window.I sat down in my usual seat waiting for class to begin.