264 : Molan is back

After repairing the teleportation array, Ning Yuzhou took a rest and didn't care about other things.

Only Granny Tie stood stubbornly in front of the teleportation formation, waiting for Su Molan's return.

Wen Qiao glanced at the figure of Granny Tie. When she first saw her, although she was a little thin, her face looked like a normal woman except for a scar. But now, her skin is loose, full of wrinkles, and her back is a little buckled. It seems that in just a few days, she has become dozens of years old, from a young woman to an old woman.

Because of her sudden old age, the hideous scar on her face became less terrifying.

Wen Qiao walked to Granny Tie and handed her a pill bottle.

Granny Tie raised her head, her eyes became a little muddy, she smiled at her, her voice calm, "Thank you, don't waste your spirit pill, my injury can't be cured."

Wen Qiao said: "It's okay, I have a lot of energy."

Iron-in-law: "..."

Granny Tie had to accept her kindness.

Whenever she saw Wen Qiao, Granny Tie would involuntarily think of Su Molan when she was thirty, and her heart would become very soft. Her little master had a rough life, and her destiny was doomed from birth. She felt sorry for the little master, but unfortunately she could not compete with the whole continent on her own and could only help her as best she could.

If the Pleiades Valley hadn't collapsed, the little master wouldn't have been so miserable.

Granny Tie sighed heavily and continued to look at the teleportation array.

A few days later, the teleportation array lit up with an aura, and when the aura was condensed, a person appeared in the teleportation array.

"Little master!" Mother Tie exclaimed in surprise, and quickly stood up.

Su Molan, who had just arrived from the teleportation array who had never returned to the sea, heard the voice of Granny Tie before she could see the surroundings clearly. She looked up, and when she saw the old woman standing in front of the teleportation array, she was shocked, her eyes widened.

"Mother-in-law..."

Su Molan's eyes reddened instantly, and tears flowed before she said anything. She rushed towards Granny Tie, hugged her rickety body, and cried loudly, crying, "Mother-in-law...how did you become like this? Are those people bullying you..."

Although Iron Lady was very excited, she was not frightened by her crying.

She has become accustomed to this child's virtues, patted Su Molan on the back, and said with a smile: "How old are you, why can you cry at all times when something happens? Don't be afraid of people making jokes, Master Ning and Miss Wen are still here."

Su Molan's tears stopped instantly, and she raised her head sobbingly, her teary eyes looked past dimly. When she saw Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou not far away, the tears in her eyes had become clean, and there was still a drop of tears. .

Iron-in-law: "..."

Su Molan nervously and awkwardly said: "Miss Wen, Young Master Ning, you are here too..."

Wen Qiao said, "Yes, we're waiting for you to come back."

Su Molan continued to smile nervously and awkwardly. Fortunately, she now looks like a round-faced girl, which is very different from the original appearance, but it is not enough to make people feel the urge to fight.

Granny Tie looked at her with a complicated mood, and thought with a heartache that the little master must have suffered a lot to get the ability to swallow the tears back. You know, she also tried to correct her crying bag attributes before, but unfortunately for various reasons, she failed.