Ōoka BSD oc

October 12th.

Open file on:

Ōoka Shōhei. The Ghost Assassin.

There isn't much to say about the girl, because there isn't any record about her anywhere. No birth certificate, no personal information, nothing. It was as if she didn't exist, and to the world, it was probably like that. She was invisible, nothing more than a ghost. We don't know who her parents are, how she looks like, and even more concerning, what her power is. The only thing we're certain about is that she has the best condition to be a perfect assassin.

Cameras haven't been able to catch her yet. Every single time we think we see her, or we believe she's going to kill a certain target, it's as if a shadow zoomed into the room and left, only leaving a dead body.

Her killings are quite impecable: never a single noise or sign of struggle, no fingerprints, no mess, just one clean cut on the victim's neck. The people she assassinates aren't in any way related, so it's hard for us to determine what's her goal, or who's her boss, if she has one.

She's still under investigation, and we're eager to discover who she really is. We have little to zero clues, but I feel like she may be closer to us than we imagine. If we were to learn more about her, we could use her to our advantage.
October 27th.

We may have a lead on Ōoka-san. More information is to be disclosed, hopefully soon.

• • •

Ōoka Shōhei. The kid raised by the shadows.

Ōoka was never told by them who her actual parents were. Maybe she just didn't have them. All she'd ever known were those distorted and black silhouettes who played as her guardians, but she hadn't ever fully trusted them. They always looked like they were planning something behind her back, like all those good acts were just a facade to hide their true intentions.

She never defied them either. She did everything she was told without question. She trained, she stole, she killed, she tortured. In her point of view, it was a relationship of mutualism. She fed the dark beings with blood, weapons and pain, and they protected her and taught her how to live in this cruel world.

And to Ōoka's surprise, they also taught her other things. The shadows were different, she could tell. She wouldn't be able to difference them from one another, but she could recognize their shapes and tones sometimes. There were some that were really kind, while there were others that treated her like the miserable juman she was. Those kind ones were the ones that would read to her, show her interesting subjects like Literature, or, her favorite, Biology. Sometimes some of the things that the shadows asked her to steal were the same books that they used to teach her important topics, as if she were in school.

All of her vast knowledge in the majority of topics was because of them, and she was thankful for that. Those things made her happy, almost made her forget the pain some other silhouettes put her through.

Those evil ones constantly made her train until she was bleeding, torture people in the worst ways possible just to try and fill their infinite void of emptiness, stop eating for long periods of time and, the most horrible of all, trap her on their shadow realm. Ōoka thought they probably were testing how long she lasted there before passing out, or making her become used to the environment by force. In there, the girl couldn't breathe well, she couldn't see anything, her entire body hurt and she would always feel like she was swimming in a cool pool of dense air. Sometimes she would drown, but then she always woke up on the real world, coughing up black blood. There was no telling when they were going to strike and tell Ōoka to do something awful. That's why she lived in constant fear of seeing them.