The Ball part 1

Lucy POV:

When i got to the bar Mira had that look on her face. Yes everyone knows that face that Mira makes.
 We all know that Mira has an idea when she makes that face. This time the idea was about me.
Then Mira exclaimed, "How about we hold a party for Lucy's recovery!" Soon the hall was buzzing with excitement. Soon it was decided that the party will be tonight. Even tho my injury wasn't much i think everyone was just happy to find a reason to party. since lately the guild has been stiff and not much has been going on.

Well since it's tonight I might as well pick something to wear." I said.

"Well that's great see u tonight Lucy!" Mira replied.

So then I set off. First I walked home and looked in my closet for my dress. Then after looking i decided to buy since they decided to make the party a ball. So then i set off again this time to my favorite dress shop. The shop is called Miki's dresses. When I first came here. I instantly fell in love.  Everything fit perfectly in my tastes. The dress are all so elegant and so are the decorations. I was looking around when I meet Miki the owner. We almost instantly became friends. We have tea together from time to time these days. So I walked in and looked around. At the corner of my eye a dress caught my eye. It was a light sky blue spaghetti strap long dress. The dress was really flowy like rippling water with tiny gems sprinkled at the ends. The top also has gems sprinkled at the edges. Then there a scarf like waist band made of the same flowy material with a flower of the same color at the top.  I found my size and tried it on. It fit perfectly and it complimented my curves very well. Plus the price was in my budget. So I bought it. By the time I was done it was time for lunch so I invited Levy for lunch. Then we set off to our normal cafe.

*Time Skip: 1 hour later*

Levy and I finished eating and Levy left to do some business of her own. I didn't have really anything to do so i went home to relax and get ready.

Natsu POV:

uuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhh....Happyyyy why do I have to wear a suit??????

"Natsu it's a ball themed party." Happy stated.

"But it's so uncomfortable tho...." I replied

"Deal with it Natsu." Happy stated again.

"sigh," i breathed

Then a idea popped in my head!

Hey! Happy lets go bug Lucy now since we're done!

"OK!" Happy replied!

Then we set off.

______________________________________________________________________________

HI Minna. Ik tht i haven't updated in FOREVER. Well the only excuse I have for tht is cause I am lazy so ye..... Well anyways i hope you enjoy the new chapter. Also I'm starting a new story called Me & My God. It's completely original so i hope you guys would enjoy it.