The quick slip

I want you to grip my throat and push me onto my back. kiss down my throat down to chest leave bites and hickeys as you go down so everyone can see me as yours. I want you to slide your hand up inside my shirt, let me feel your fingertips against my skin. pull my shirt off and continue your way down my chest leaving your marks trailing down my stomach down to my waistline. kiss down my hip to my thighs bite me there too please I need to feel your teeth on me I need to know that im yours. come back up force your finger into my mouth making my sucks them getting them nice and wet before you pit them inside of me. your fingers touch deep inside of me but I have to stay quiet to do so I bite into me hand as you pull your fingers out and push them back in just as quick. once you've had enough of teasing me pull off your short and force yourself inside of me. I'll whimper and whine as I feel you stretch me out maybe even tear up. you'll start moving and I'll make little noises as you continue to moving back in forth inside of me. god it feels so good you deep inside of me please go faster I need more of you. I'll beg and plead and lose myself when you start moving faster I can't take how good you feel. you push my leg up and push yourself all the way into me, I'm shaking at this point I grip your arm and start to dig my nails into your skin because thats just how good you feel inside of me. I'm shaking as I get close to coming im right on edge you push deep inside of me once more and I'm cumming all over you, tightening around you as I whimper. you continue fucking into me and a few seconds later I feel you finish deep inside of me you slowly pull out of me as you finish cumming and watch it drip out of me. you lay beside me as I pant catching my breath and pet my head "good girl". I smile and close my eyes knowing you'll take care of me.