ꕥℙ𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟ꕥ

StoryLine: Toga is the owner of dabi. Toga drugs dabi with a potion that makes him obsessed with it, tho Whenever toga feels horny she leads dabi with the purple potion.

Ship: TogaDabi

Au: None

Top: Tøga
Bottom: Dabi

!Extra Information!: Leash, Hypnotic drug potion usage, drooling, kicking, pet names, begging!

... 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢'! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
___________________________________________

Toga pov

  It was a sunny afternoon, and I was sitting on my bed. I then started to feel just a tad bit horny. So I palmed my self from my panties.

  I was wearing a skirt so it was easy access. "NnM~" It wasn't enough for me. So I got up and and open a draw next to my bed. It had purple sparkling liquid bottles. I pick up one of the bottles and leave it on my bed.

  I came out of my room and went to dabi's, I found him on laying on a bed and watching his phone. "Kitty~~" I smirked and started to walk towards him. He sighed "What do you want toga? And dont call me that fucking name!" Dabi blushed from embarrassment.

  "Leave toga, i dont want to be bothered" he said with a smuged face. I chuckled "Aww... So you dont want this?..." I pulled out the purple potion and showed it to him. His eyes widened and blushed harder than a tomato.

  Dabi covered his face trying not to look at it. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked to him. Before i walked to him i took the collar that was sitting on a little table.

  As soon as i made it to dabi, I quickly put the collar on him and pulled it. "GAAH-" dabi yelled to the sudden pull. He started to pull away, I pulled him back. I tie the leash to the headboard. Chuckling softly at the sight of him trying to escape.

  I opened the bottle with the purple sparkly substance and show it to dabis face. His pupils then turned small, he looked away. My smirked grew bigger and thought of a idea.

  Dabi kept looking away trying to resist. I grabbed his chin with my right hand, i squished his cheecks to forcefully open his mouth. Dabi kept swaying back and forth. I furrowed my eyebrows. I stood up on the bed, I lifted my foot and then stepped on his penis. "AHHHHHH!" Dabi screamed in pain.

  "Shhhhh...." I lean down and look at his face. I took the tounge out of his mouth and put the bottle close to his tounge. Dabis eyes widened at the sight. He started to beg through his eyes for me to stop.

  Letting out a cheeky smile I pour a 3 drops onto his tounge and quickly put it back in his mouth. He licked his lips and stuck his tounge out for more.

  He panted and whined wanting more of it.  He tried to pull himself up but i pinned him down. "Shhh.. Ill give you, your drug." I let out another cheeky smile. I proceeded to sit in the bed with the potion in between my legs. "Come hear ;)." I told him. Dabi quickly got up.

  Dabi tried catch the bottle before he had lost the chance to. "Nah ah ah!" I smiled and took the potion. He whined loudly, he raises his arms up as i took the potion.

  "Well then.. I guess ill give you your drug." I say in a calm anf horny voice. As I open the bottle dabi is panting furiously, sweating and blushing like a tomato. I pour the drug right in my pussy, and used my fingers to make the liquid go in.

   He stares at my movements and leans forward more. "Wait...." I sticked my finger in the substance and licked it. I calmly say "okay...". He leans downwards and starts eating me out. "aHh~NghhH-❤!" I crossed my legs over his shoulders to give my self more confert.

  "AHh~ r-r-right the-there~ AHh~~~💗💗".  I moaned loudly when i felt his tounge go in my pussy. "NGh~ aH- AhnNhA~~~💞 C-C-CUmmIng~~ oHh NGGH~." I felt my self getting closer and closer. "NGHHH~AHHh~~~!" Climaxing in dabis face made me feel relieved.

   I then took the leash and pulled it. I then got up and left him there. He'll probably kill me later..

___________________________________________

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚘... 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍! ^^