𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 ➸ 𝙘𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙜-𝙬𝙤𝙤

┌───────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ─────────┐

𝓒𝓱𝓸 𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓰-𝓦𝓸𝓸 𝔁 𝓕𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

»» ━ 𝓻𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂  FlowerShow3r ━ ❥

└───────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ─────────┘

"𝐖elcome to your fourth game. The game will be played in teams of two. Find someone you wish to play the game with. With mutual consent, shake hands and you will become partners. Let me repeat." 

The lady in the intercom announced as she was explaining the rules for those who needed to hear them again. 

You didn't bother to listen since you already had your partner in mind. You lightly tugged the jacket of the man who stood beside you.

"Darling, do you want to partner up? We could become a great team."

You smiled at the man you love. The man you had been married to for 16 years. You found it a little funny that you and Sang-Woo conveniently were brought in here. But it didn't matter to you, as long as you had him on your side you were confident.

Sang-Woo glanced at your figure. Your smile was heartwarming towards anyone. Even if things at the moment weren't the best and you were all fighting for your lives, you still managed to comfort people. The trust they would have in you.

"Sure, alright [Y/N]." He bluntly said and shook your hand, immediately becoming partners. You let out a little laugh and hugged him excited that he agreed.

"Time for team selection is over. All players proceed to the game hall."

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

"All players, follow the instructions from staff and go to your positions."

One of the staff members walked up to the two of you. Showing you where you would be playing.

You wrapped your arm around Sang-Woo and began to follow them. "We'll get through this won't we Sang-Woo! I promise we'll be able to make it back."

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder bringing you closer to him. "Of course, the two of us together will win for sure." He assured you, boosting your confidence.

"Now that we're a team, we will definitely win!"

"Yes, let's win and get out of here. We'll take the money and go back to our children/family." (Idk if yall want kids but I'll leave that up to you guys 😉)