"𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚝"

"one cute robot cat"

Type:fluff!

Warnings: none!

Requested by:

Pairings: Doraemon x Female reader!

Prompt: nobita invites his new transferee friend! And he introduced her to his best friend!

Next: ??? (Please request i have no ideas hehe)

꧁ ♡︎ ~ ☁︎ ~ ♡︎ ꧂

Nobita's pov:

I walked inside our house happily with a smile on my face , my mom looked at me in confusion but she then ignored it.

I ran upstairs and burst to the door which made Doraemon yelp startled he looked at me with a 'really?' look.

I throwed my bag across the room and went to the window waiting for someone.

Doraemon ate his bread and stood up walking towards me , he looked at the window and at me confused.

"Something wrong?-" Doraemon got cut off by me hugging him tightly and giggled in happiness.

"There's a new transferee! She's my friend and she'll be coming here right now! She's gonna bring one of her mom's delicious pastries as i recall!" I could feel my mouth drooling right now! I can't stop thinking when she shared her delicious home made donut with me! It was delicious!!.

I then told Doraemon about her about 7 minutes past we heard the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!!" I shouted and burst out the door and ran downstairs which made me trip but i didn't pay much attention to it and just got up and went to open the door.

"Hello Nobita Nobi!~" i met eyes with E/c ones , i smiled and moved away for Y/n to walk in.

"Come in Y/n! Ohh! And are those?-" i got cut off by her "yep! It's my mom's delicious pastries! This is a dorayaki and this is a donut!" She gave me a heartwarming smile.

We both then walked upstairs while chatting about things and what we both like , i opened my door and walked inside Y/n following me from behind.

"This is our room!-" i got cut off again by Y/n screaming and then ran towards Doraemon and hugged him.

"OH MY!! YOUR ONE CUTE THING!! WHAT'S ITS NAME?" she asked i closed the door and  walked towards the two and smiled "his name is Doraemon! He is a blue robot cat from the future!"she the again squealed in happiness like she just won the lottery.

"AWWEE!! HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A CAT BUT DOESN'T MATTER! YOUR SOO ADORABLE!!~" Y/n then hugged Doraemon tighter which made the robot cat blush with these compliments a pretty girl gave.

Doraemon's pov:

"AWWEE!! HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A CAT BUT DOESN'T MATTER! YOUR SOO ADORABLE!!~"

Those words made my robotic cat cheeks turn red , i didn't expect a very pretty human would gave me these heartfelt compliments.

She then broke the hug and went to grab two medium containers "hey doraemon want some?" She asked politely with a beautiful smile , i nodded nervously trying not to be weird.

She then opened the other medium container and it was filled with dorayaki's! I then felt my mouth started to drool , Y/n only smiled "c'mon don't be shy! It's my mom's special dorayaki's! My aunt teached her how to make it!" She giggled , i looked at her beautiful eyes and silky H/c hair , everything about her is beautiful.

I then took 3 dorayaki's and started to eat , she then giggled and patted my head and whispered "soo cute!"

"want some too Nobi?"

"Ohh! Yes please!"

-

After a few minutes past , we all chatted and ate our dorayaki's and donuts that Y/n's mom prepared , after a while Y/n sadly has to go home before the street light turn on.

I offered to walk her home , she smiled brightly and then gave me a cheek on my robotic cheek , which made me turn flustered red!.

We both chatted and after a while we arrived , she waved goodbye to me and kissed me on my red nose as a 'thank you doraemon!' , i only smiled and waved goodbye to the H/c haired girl.