"𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜"

"true friends"

type: slight angst-fluff

Pairings:
Sewashi x Female reader!

Warnings: none

Requested by:

Prompt:Sewashi was struggling with school and others , He was stressed until someone looked up to him and offered to be friends

Prompt:
Sewashi was struggling with school and others , He was stressed until someone looked up to him and offered to be friends.

꧁ ♡︎ ~ ☁︎ ~ ♡︎ ꧂

Sewashi's pov:

I got up from my bed earning no sleep and was just overthinking about my great great grandpa and if he is doing good.

I rubbed my tired eyes and walked to my closet , immediately robot hands started to dress me up for the day.

I looked at my orange suit with a hole on my right foot , i didn't pay attention to it i was used with these eyelets , we didn't have enough money to buy new brand stuff after my great great grandpa's business company got caught on fire and he couldn't pay back his loans from people...

I sighed sadly and walked downstairs with my bag on hand.

"Hello sewashi! Did you have a good night dream sweetie.?" Mom asked i shook my head and looked down.

"Nope.." i said before walking towards the door "SWEETIE WHAT ABOUT YOUR LUNCH-" my mom said concerned.

I only sighed and walked outside making my way to the new and improved train station.

-

"Now arriving at ******* station , i repeat we are now arriving at ******* station"

I sighed and gave myself a soft small smile and putted away my notes and got ready for the next stop.

The train opened its doors as a lot of people walked outside , i stood up and walked outside just in time before the door closes.

I walked to the brand new scanning machine , i showed up my Suika and it Rang and opened the small gate.

"You may pass" the machine said , i putted my ic card away and  walked outside the train station.

I looked to my left and saw a futuristic footbridge and walked there as a shortcut to school.

-
Y/n's pov: