The Incident

"You then notice that the figure is Hastune Miku."

Hastune Miku-Master (y/n)!

You-What the..oopphh!

"Your lips then meet Hastune Miku's lips and you two kiss for half a minute until Hastune Miku removes her lips from your."

Hastune Miku-I had my first kiss with Master (y/n)! YAA!

"As she fangirls over the kiss you start to feel someone tug on your colar."

You-Huh, who's pulling on me?

Lucia-Did you forget about me?!

You-Oh ya sorry oh crap *looking at the clock* I'm almost late to class!

"You then run to your science class and sit on your stool in your desk and look outside the window until.."

Teacher-Meet your new classmate Miss Hastune Miku.

Hastune Miku-Hi I'm Hastune Miku I hope to have a great year.

"As you look at Hastune Miku, you see her taking pictures of you on her phone."

Hastune Miku-Perfect.

Teacher-So Miss Miku, where would like to sit next to? Next to (y/n), in front of Daniel, or next to Lucia?

Hastune Miku-Hmm...Next to Lucia.

"As she walked to Lucia's desk, she drops a note on your desk and you put it underneath your work."

You-Read it later.

"As class continues, you feel your phone vibrate."

You-Who's texting me now?

"You open your phone and see the text is from Hastune Miku."

Text-Did you see the note?

"You text her.."

You-Hold on.

"As you open the note it says.."

Note-Get ready for some fun! Love,Mikuky!

You-W-what fun?

"You then turn to Hastune Miku which was already looking at you, twirling her hair, you lip.."

You-What fun?

Hastune Miku-This.

"She then pulls up her skirt and you see her panties which are blue and white stripes and you nosebleed, then Lucia see's what she did and..."

Lucia-Hey, (y/n)!

"You then turn around and she lifts her shirt and skirt to where you can see her breasts and panties which are white with a little blue ribbon."

You-Can't take it!

"You then fall unconscious and don't open yours eyes until(next part)."