Gross.

AN: I think I'm going to make Art into a separate book, considering it's not really a one shot anymore.

!WARNING! This chapter includes Masturbation and sexual thoughts. If you are under age or uncomfortable with that, please skip the chapter. This chapter doesn't do much to plot.

Alex slowly woke up and yawned, stretching almost like a cat. Wearing his iconic dopey smile when he saw Ryland in the kitchen.

"good morning ry."

Alex's voice was thick with sleep, almost causing Ryland knees to buckle.

"hey Lexi."

Alex's cheeks glowed a light pink at the nickname.

Alex laid on the pull out a little longer, before getting up to shower. Ryland looked at Alex's outfit, sweat pants rolled up to his knees and a blindingly colorful tee shirt. God, he looked ridiculous. Ryland mind started to wonder, thinking about what he looks like underneath his clothes.....

"Hey ryland? are you okay?"

Alex's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"yeah sorry, just zoned out."

Alex raised a brow.

"whatever you say."

Alex walked to the bathroom and quietly shut the door.

It wasn't the first time he had thought of Alex in a sexual way, it's crossed his mind many times, but very rarely would he let himself think about something like that long enough to get turned on.

Ryland looked down at the tent in his pants and mentally cursed to himself. He tried to make it go away by distracting himself with the TV but he couldn't get away from his thoughts. Ryland went to his room to take care of it before Alex got out of the shower.

Ryland laid down on his lumpy mattress and pulled his shorts and boxers down to his knees. It's sad to admit, but it also wasn't the first time he's pleased himself to the thought of Alex. Why was Ryland so oblivious before?

He closed his eyes and took his hand to his cock, stroking slowly.

He thought of how Alex would look without clothes, with his long skinny legs in black thigh highs. He imagined Alex squirming underneath him, moaning his name as Alex pulled his curly brown hair with his crazy long fingers. Alex begging for Ryland to touch him and fill him with his cock. Alex's eyes rolling back in pleasure as Ryland fills him. Alex crying from how good it feels. Alex grinding for more friction.

Ryland strokes faster.

imagining Alex's brows furrow and his mouth is stringing slutty sentences together. Alex cumming for Ryland while moaning his name like a whore.

Ryland let out a low groan and blew his load all over his hand. gross. He cleans himself with a dirty towel that was on the ground, then shamefully walks back to the couch. Waiting for Alex to be done with his shower.