Chapter fifteen

It was a Sunday, they never worked on Sundays but Aaron still had an alarm set for 7am. When it rang out, Aaron turned it off with a groan.
"Emily, it's time to wake up" he said gently stroking her arm that was currently wrapped around his neck tightly as the rest of her body was lying on his chest.
Emily groaned in response to him, trying to wake her up.
"5 more minutes" she muttered rubbing her cheek on his chest before becoming still once again.
"If you want to see Jack, you need to wake up" Aaron said and Emily immediately lifted her head from his chest.
"I'm awake" she said making Aaron chuckle.
"Did I tire you out, Agent Prentiss?" Aaron smirked.
"Yes you did, boss" Emily smirked, placing a kiss to his lips "I need to get my go bag out of the car seeing as you tore open my shirt last night" she smiled sitting up and grabbing his shirt off the floor.
"I'll buy you more" he said as Emily slipped his shirt on over her head "Although I may just rip that shirt off you" Aaron said reaching to grab her but Emily quickly moved out of the way.
"Not so fast. I want to see Jack, so hands off, Sir" Emily smirked as she went into his closet and put on a pair of his sweat pants.
"I should have slept with you sooner. You look good in my clothes" he smirked.
"Call Jack. Then take a cold shower" she said leaving the room. Aaron sighed and fell back to the bed, he grabbed his phone and told Jessica to bring Jack home.

"Hey you" Emily smiled as Aaron entered the kitchen.
"Hey. You ordered breakfast? You know I can cook right?" He said taking his coffee from Emily's hands.
"I know but I wanted to do something nice but you know I suck at cooking so this is the next best thing" She smiled.
"It's the thought that counts" he smiled kissing her, he attempted to deepen it but Emily pushed him back.
"Jack will be here soon" she reminded him.
"Buzz Kill" he whispered earning him a glare and a smile from Emily. Then the door opened and Jack and Jessica walked in.
"Em!" Jack shouted as he ran to her and hugged her tightly.
"Hey buddy. I've missed you so much" she said squeezing him back tightly.
"Dad said you had to hide from bad guys" Jack smiled.
"I did, but I'm back now and we are going to have so much fun today" She smiled at him.
"So this is the famous Emily, Jack's told me so much about" Jessica smiled at her brother in law.
"Yes she is. I'll see you later Jess" Aaron said trying to get her to leave.
"Maybe Jack's not the only one keen on her" She smiled before leaving.
"So where are we going Em?" Aaron asked joining his girlfriend and son in their conversation.

They had spent the entire day together, they spoke to Declan, they went to the science museum, they had Pizza for lunch, they went to the park and they went to the movies. Now they were at Aaron's cuddled up on the couch watching another movie and Jack was softly snoring as he sat between them.
"Today was a good day" Aaron said breaking the silence.
"Yes it was" Emily smiled "I'll put him to bed" Emily said picking Jack up carefully.
"Do you need help?" Aaron asked.
"No, I've got it" Emily smiled at him as she walked to Jack's room. She laid him down in his bed carefully and tucked him under the quilt, she kissed his head and stroked it gently.
"Emmy" Jack said, his eyes fluttering open.
"Yes Jack" Emily smiled down at him.
"Are you going to be my new mommy?" He asked.
"I could never replace your mom" Emily reassured him.
"I know. But are you going to be my mom until I can see my mom that went to heaven?" Jack asked.
"I would love to Jack" she smiled down at him, placing another kiss to his head they both whispered, I love you, and Emily left his room closing the door behind her.
"Aaron" Emily said making him turn around to look at her.
"What is it?" He said moving to her.
"Jack wants me to be his mom" Emily smiled up at Aaron, pulling him to her, she connected their lips passionately. Emily grabbed his waist and she pulled him backwards towards his bedroom, taking the hint he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, and he carried her the rest of the way to his bedroom making sure to close the door behind them.