Chapter twenty six

The team entered the BAU conference room and they all took their seats.
"How you feeling Em?" Garcia asked. It had been three days since she spilled all to her mother.
"Since you asked me an hour ago I'm fine Garcia" Emily smiled at her.
"Are you sure? Because I don't want you to get hurt out there" Garcia pressed her.
"I'm fine" Emily smiled at her again, squeezing her hand lightly. Aaron entered the conference room and brushed his hand across her shoulders as he took his seat.
"You ok?" He asked her.
"Everyone I'm fine. Stop asking" Emily said irritated but with a smile.
"So we have a girl, who's been missing for 48 hours. Her parents thought she was at a friends so it wasn't flagged" Garcia explained showing pictures of a smiling young girl with dark black hair.
"Name?" Aaron asked.
"That's the ify part. Her name is Olivia Prentiss" Garcia said waiting for Emily's reaction.
"It's just a coincidence" Emily said, turning her attention back to the file in front of her.
"This is the family photo" Garcia said putting it up on the board, waiting for Emily to look it over. When Emily lifted her head, she froze.
"That's my father" Emily said but it came out as barely a whisper.
"This week has not been great for you" Garcia said absentmindedly.

Emily entered Hotch's office, closing the door behind her.
"Hey" Emily smiled at him and took a seat on the corner of his desk as he looked up from his paperwork.
"Hey, are you ok?" He asked.
"And here I was thinking I was going to get laid" Emily joked as Aaron lightly pressed her thighs into the desk stopping her from moving.
"This has been a tough week for you" Aaron said as Emily moved his hands into hers.
"I can take it" She replied, sliding off his desk into his lap.
"We're bringing him in to question him about Olivia. Are you going to be ok?" He asked tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.
"I'm fine" Emily smiled, kissing him.
"Don't try to distract me" He smirked making her giggle.
"It's working though" Emily smiled, kissing him again.
"I can take you off the case" he suggested.
"I'm fine. The second I'm not, you'll know" she smiled, playing with his tie.
"You promise?" Aaron smiled holding out his pinky.
"I promise" She smiled wrapping hers around his, they connected their lips.
"Hey Hotch- woah" Morgan said as he caught the pair mid-kiss.
"We could try to lie but there is no way to spin this" Emily said making them chuckle.
"Papa's here" Morgan smiled and Emily rolled his eyes as he left.
"Let's get to work" He smiled at her.

The team entered the conference room.
"Hello ambassador Prentiss I'm special agent Hotchner. This is my team special agents Morgan, Reid and Jareau" Aaron paused when he reached Emily, waiting to see if he recognised her, but he didn't.
"Special agent Hotchner" Emily said shaking her father's hand.
"How wonderful it is to be married" he smiled.
"What can you tell us about your daughter?" Aaron asked him.
"She's outgoing, has a lot of friends-" Micheal began but was cut off by his wife.
"That's why we didn't report her missing. The last time this happened she was at a friends house" Olivia's mother explained.
"We called them all but she wasn't with any of them. Her closest friend Maddie said she was meeting up with a boy she met online. I thought we taught her better than that" Micheal frowned, tears in his eyes his wife grabbed his hand.