Private talk and first kiss

Private talk

"I heard from a certain bird that you went to see Wu Yifan. Is it fucking true?" Luhan hums. He didn't even attempt to lie because he knows that Sehun already knows and of course the latter knows every movement he makes.

"And I guess that little bird named Baekhyun?" He finally looks up to see Sehun glaring at him from where he seated. Luhan can see his co-faculties not so subtly going out of the office with Baekhyun leading them. He looks at him sharply. He really doesn't know where Baekhyun's loyalty lies. He was supposed his freaking bestfriend!

"Don't you have any plan to say it to me or more likely ask permission to me before you made up your mind to fucking meet him?"

"What? Why would I ask for your permission? Are you my father? Because as far as I remembered, you are my boyfriend. And that meeting is not even intentional. It just so happen that he was on the bubble tea store that I visited."

"Right, you are my fucking boyfriend so I have the right to know whatever you are doing especially when it involves other men. And are you sure it is not intentional?" Sehun says emphasizing the word 'my' and ‘not intentional’. "As I've remembered, Wu Yifan has no interest on bubble teas." He continues, eyes narrowed.

“And I thought we already talked about this? That Wu might use you against me, again.”

This is the perks of having a possessive boyfriend--no, having Sehun as boyfriend. Luhan can't even imagine what will happen once they got married. Sehun will surely tie him on his hips. It's not a bad thing because Luhan secretly loves Sehun going nuts courtesy of jealousy. Luhan presses his lips tightly in a fail attempt to hide his smile.

"What are you smiling for?" Sehun asked frowning. Seeing that they are the ones left in the office, Luhan stands up and walks towards Sehun. He sits on Sehun's lap, encircling his arms around the latter's thick neck shamelessly. He presses his forehead against Sehun's.

"I love you." That's the only sentence he mutters but it is enough to bring a smile on Sehun's lips. "You did know that you are the only guy who can make me feel like this, who can make me fall over and over again. Trust me Sehun-ah. You don’t need to worry.” Luhan continued, his fingers are currently tracing Sehun’s handsome feature. He still can’t believe that this handsome creature is finally his.

“And honestly, that meeting in the bubble tea shop’s a blessing in disguise. We talked about Choi Minki and he admitted to me that he indeed used me at first. That hurts because I treated him as my friend when we were in college. Well, atleast we’ve finally come to terms. He told me that he will fly to Canada this week to heal himself. I think that’s a good initiative for him because even if I’m not a psychologist, I know that it is not healthy that he repressed those feelings he got since Minki-ssi died. I know he is not only blaming you, he also blames himself.”

Luhan slides his fingers in between Sehun’s large ones. The spaces between his fingers really fit with Sehun’s. "Our meeting is not intentional okay? I think we were destined to meet that day to finally talk and move on.” Luhan placed Sehun’s hand on his left chest, where his heart’s pounding so fast. “Feel that? That’s the tempo of my heart everytime you are near.”

Luhan giggles when Sehun’s face flushed. It’s very rare for Oh Sehun to blush, and those times, the only reason on why he’s in that state is Luhan. Sehun coughs in attempt to reduce the blood that travels to his face and says, "I trust you baby and good for him that he finally admitted to himself that you and Minki are different. It is even better that he will finally stay away from you. I haven’t moved on yet that he kissed you on your lips knowing that your lips belong to me.”

Luhan rolls his eyes. Sehun still can’t get over of that incident, even how many time he explained. “Yah, Oh Sehun, I told you that he only kissed the side of my lips.” He leans in and peppers Sehun’s face with kisses but lingers more on the latter’s lips, purposely teasing him. When Luhan didn’t get the desired response from his boyfriend, he stops his ministration and looks intently at Sehun. The latter is smirking as if there is no tomorrow. The taller pulls him closer by wrapping his arm around Luhan's lithe waist.